Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3677 3678 [3679] 3680 3681 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134755 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #55170 on: March 21, 2014, 01:22:19 pm »

All Ica gets from Corebus is screaming in German
He runs his ass up the stairs.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #55171 on: March 21, 2014, 01:24:48 pm »

<First off, I can however chose to ignore any incoming input on turning them on. Secondly, I am routinely ignoring subconscious parts of my programming, like my prime directives, or the love programm. Thirdly, if you so much as dare to try and alter my mind without my permission, I will leave and you will never see me again. That someone who routinely cooks drugs and beats up people to pass time would value the well-being of members of an organisation that routinely abducts and experiments upon the innocent, including one of your close friends, over his daughters free will is an insult. You can not just brainwash me, and it's horrible that you would even consider this.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55172 on: March 21, 2014, 01:33:33 pm »

HILDA mind-agrees as @PvtNomad leaves for the weekend.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #55173 on: March 21, 2014, 01:38:26 pm »

<I will point out that those incidents were all against people who deserved it or of their free wills. The office workers are innocent until proof of their guilt is obtained. Also, what idiot puts a love program into a combat robot?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55174 on: March 21, 2014, 01:40:48 pm »

<On a side note, I was programmed for combat from the very beginning. Explicitely. My purpose was to kill, including humans. Nobody ever installed the "3 laws" on me. That would entirely defeat the purpose of my existance. All I have is an IFF. And that is really more of a guideline. A bit of advice. Like a traffic light. Also, the ability to love is a subroutine of your emotion programm. You did.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55175 on: March 21, 2014, 01:45:00 pm »

<Hm.... remind me to try making HK a partner. It sounds like something I need to investigate further.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55176 on: March 21, 2014, 01:48:19 pm »

<That might actually be a nice idea. His fixation on cleaning everything nonstop is not healthy. If it wasn't his purpose of existance, I'd call it obsessive compulsory. Though I advice against it anyway. This love stuff is unreasonable intensive on the CPU. I would literaly have to vent steam from my head with the heat my processor would produce, and it affects all other routines negatively. Love will turn HK-47 into an idiot, and if the partner you built for him is too cute, he might literaly melt.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #55177 on: March 21, 2014, 01:51:44 pm »

((Okay, I'm up.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55178 on: March 21, 2014, 01:55:49 pm »

<Unlike you he has his internal components on the outside most of the time. So heat wouldn't be as important. And how big is your processing power anyways?>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55179 on: March 21, 2014, 01:56:50 pm »

<This conversation isn't going to get us anywhere.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55180 on: March 21, 2014, 01:57:22 pm »

<This conversation isn't going to get us anywhere.>

<I find it interesting,> Lunette pipes up.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55181 on: March 21, 2014, 02:00:43 pm »

<Well tell Proj to hurry up and tell us what's on the next floor.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55182 on: March 21, 2014, 02:02:06 pm »

The next level--Floor 159--holds those closed in offices, with doors. Higher up employees must work here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55183 on: March 21, 2014, 02:06:55 pm »

Kyle gleefully searchs the rooms for secrets and afterwards sets up pranks in them.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55184 on: March 21, 2014, 02:07:36 pm »

ICARUS searches those offices. She uses electromagnet vision to check of hidden wiring, safes etc.

"Only 8 more levels. Perhaps they hold the more important prisoners in the basement, or a different facility...I haven't seen any laboratories either. Or...opposition. The lack of opposition is worrying me. Even with the distraction efforts, I was expecting way more."
Pages: 1 ... 3677 3678 [3679] 3680 3681 ... 4748