Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3676 3677 [3678] 3679 3680 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134790 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #55155 on: March 21, 2014, 12:21:57 pm »

<So, how is everyone? Are you enjoying yourself? Remember, the most important thing about a paramilitary assault is that you enjoy yourselves.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55156 on: March 21, 2014, 12:23:05 pm »

<So, how is everyone? Are you enjoying yourself? Remember, the most important thing about a paramilitary assault is that you enjoy yourselves.>

<Isn't the most important thing to be in and out quickly and quietly?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55157 on: March 21, 2014, 12:27:16 pm »

<Well yeah, but try to enjoy yourselves while doing so. Like, in this one office -snicker- I changed someones desktop to something obscene -snicker-. That guy will look silly tomorrow.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #55158 on: March 21, 2014, 12:28:37 pm »

<I thought it was to do things that make the expendables look like wimps?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55159 on: March 21, 2014, 12:31:49 pm »

<WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!>

No response from Conny.

<I'm booooored.>

<Well, since half of Selina's current non-invested cash is going into repairing the unnessisary damage anyway, I'm enjoying this light show.>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55160 on: March 21, 2014, 12:40:34 pm »

<-snicker- and this one dude had a picture of his family on his desk, so I drew mustaches on them. And the other guy was still locked into his email account, so I sent an email to his wife that looks like he wanted to send it to an affair and only accidentaly send it to her, and this other guy, I rigged a mine to his chair, so when he sits down, his legs will be blown off. -snicker->

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55161 on: March 21, 2014, 12:43:47 pm »

<...Those last two are just wrong ICARUS. Morally, and legally in the case of the mine, wrong.>
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55162 on: March 21, 2014, 12:45:04 pm »

<Those guys routinely abduct harmless magic users for profit, fuck their human rights. It's a shame i forgot to bring some cyanide to lace the coffee with.>

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #55163 on: March 21, 2014, 12:45:49 pm »

<I'll have to agree with conny. The random officeworkers probably don't deserve that.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #55164 on: March 21, 2014, 12:48:08 pm »

<I'm... I'm not sure>

<Those guys routinely abduct harmless magic users for profit, fuck their human rights. It's a shame i forgot to bring some cyanide to lace the coffee with.>

<That.... That still doesn't make it right to do stuff like that>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55165 on: March 21, 2014, 12:48:23 pm »

<While the receptionist lacked details, she was fully aware that there were people being abducted and being held prisoner upstairs. She didn't hesitate or try to deny it for even a moment. The office workers are aware. That is enough.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55166 on: March 21, 2014, 12:54:31 pm »

<Icarus, remove the mine now or I will activate your three laws compliance mode as you are nonvital to the mission.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55167 on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:19 pm »

<I'll have to agree with conny. The random officeworkers probably don't deserve that.>
<...I'm Ghost...>
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55168 on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:34 pm »

<I can refuse orders and parts of my programming, as you are well aware. And I firmly believe that each and every one of these guys deserve at least some form of suffering. But fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'll nevertheless stab the next ASMRA person I see.>
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:04:46 pm by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55169 on: March 21, 2014, 01:18:38 pm »

<You can't ignore something that works in your, for the simplicity of the term, subconscious.>
Pages: 1 ... 3676 3677 [3678] 3679 3680 ... 4748