Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3669 3670 [3671] 3672 3673 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134025 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #55050 on: March 20, 2014, 04:46:41 pm »

<Continue on own judgement. Dispatch team is en-route to your location. We are engaging the HQ now. Proposed course of action: Engage dispatch team as they turn around to return to HQ, from behind. Hit and run.>

ICARUS waits for Neferis and HILDA to follow her orders before charging in, melee unit Belinda on full force.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55051 on: March 20, 2014, 04:47:48 pm »

Alucard and Bartimaeus wouldn't seem to be bothered by Marie's music. Nor would HILDA.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #55052 on: March 20, 2014, 04:48:12 pm »

<I'd prefer seize and hold. Running is not my strong suit.>
Marie's music isn't on yet. :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55053 on: March 20, 2014, 04:48:21 pm »

"Lunette, is there a way to weaken the anti-magic fields? Many on this team rely on magic."

"A lot of different ways, depending on how the... field is set up and maintained. The simplest thing would be to try to overload it, but if it's set up and... reinforced correctly we would need a lot of magic to do so. We could also try to set up another anti-magic field to cancel the first one out, but that would take too much time and would be easy to disrupt, or we could try to find the source of the field and see if we could stop it. That would involve moving inside of the anti-magic field, however..."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #55054 on: March 20, 2014, 04:48:47 pm »

<Roger that. And wait, Marie. No need to reveal ourselves yet.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55055 on: March 20, 2014, 04:49:30 pm »

"Lunette, are you able to locate the source, or overload the field? HILDA, Neferis, destruction please."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:51:35 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55056 on: March 20, 2014, 04:51:40 pm »

"Lunette, are you able to locate the source, or overload the field?"

"I could easily find the source, but I'm not certain if my wards would work inside the field..." Lunette leaves the fact that she's completely unarmoured and unprotected without her wards unstated, seeing as it's painfully obvious.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55057 on: March 20, 2014, 04:52:48 pm »

"Stay behind the combat group. Neferis, HILDA, while we are still young?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #55058 on: March 20, 2014, 04:54:49 pm »

Annabelle stands from her crouched position, and spins her magnum out of her holster and into her hand.
"Well? Are we just going to sit here and wait?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #55059 on: March 20, 2014, 04:55:35 pm »

<I understand that's the plan. Hey, my jam's ready over here. Just waiting for the right moment.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55060 on: March 20, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »

<Roger. I'll switch to auxiliary power when we're inside the field and use conventional weaponry.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55061 on: March 20, 2014, 04:56:24 pm »

"If you have noticed, I have given the order to charge the moment Neferis has thrown this car here through the entrance and HILDA has formed into ALPHA form to shoot down the Helicopter landing pad. Give them a few moments, neither of them are very fast...it seems."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55062 on: March 20, 2014, 04:57:07 pm »

<Sorry, my audio receiver was glitching out.>
HILDA morphs into HIDLA-ALPHA and fires a homing rocket onto the helipad.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55063 on: March 20, 2014, 04:57:26 pm »

"Stay behind the combat group. Neferis, HILDA, while we are still young?"

Neferis nods and rushes forward to execute ICARUS's plan. And by rush forward I mean waddle quickly, because Neferis can't actually move all that fast. Still hits like a brick wall though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55064 on: March 20, 2014, 05:00:25 pm »

The very moment the car hits the front, and hopefully explodes in a way that would make Micheal bay shed a single tear, ICARUS charges in - hopefully with the whole crew behind her, using her sensors to notice what is going on through the smoke. She does so to draw fire, if possible. If a lot of fire comes in, she fires up her high torque kinetic shield to shrug it off, and is ready for carnage
Pages: 1 ... 3669 3670 [3671] 3672 3673 ... 4748