Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3645 3646 [3647] 3648 3649 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130046 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54690 on: March 18, 2014, 04:55:26 pm »

"N-now look, I know who you may be thinking of right now but my intention is purely out of curiosity. I will explain everything, I promise."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #54691 on: March 18, 2014, 04:56:06 pm »

"You have 5 seconds."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54692 on: March 18, 2014, 04:57:44 pm »

HILDA begins to explain everything as follows, sped up x7 as she said 5 seconds. She completely recites what the woman of brass said, having memorized it.
 "Contractor Alpha-Epsilon-389: Eduard Gerber. Student of engineering. Sexual deviant. Social outsider. Falls in love with Hilda Koubek, who is working in the local bakery. He begins buying the same bag of cookies from her every day, for 2 years. Eventually, he confesses his love. He is rejected. He begins to stalk Hilda Koubek, for another 2 years. He observers her becoming the girlfriend of Franz Stettin. He murders both of them with a boxcutter, however is too much of a coward to finish his plan and kill himself. He feels lonely. Using the pictures he took of Hilda Koubek, he builds a primitive robot in her likeness. He hugs the robot every day. He is not satisfied. He wants Hilda Koubek back. On an underground tech-forum he learns of the mistress. He asks her to put Hilda Koubeks soul in the robot he built. the mistress explains she can not. But she offers him an alternative. In exchange for Eduard Gerbers soul, she takes the robot, upgrades it, and installs her servant Hanaestil. She gives Hanaestil the task to simulate the behaviour of Hilda Koubek, as described by Eduard Gerber. They live together for 3 years. Eduard Gerber is not satisfied. He is burdened by his guilt, and the knowledge that this is not the real Hilda Koubek. He orders Hanaestil to uninstall and delete all files. He now finishes his plan and commits suicide. An error occurs. Fragments of Hanaestil remain in the robot. In the three years, reality had infested these parts, and they had to be severed to allow Hanaestil to return into the void. The remain fragments continue the simulation of Hilda Koubek, the backer."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54693 on: March 18, 2014, 04:58:14 pm »

"Woha woha slow down there. What?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54694 on: March 18, 2014, 04:58:49 pm »

"You said five seconds, but okay." HILDA recites the story all over again in normal speed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54695 on: March 18, 2014, 05:00:58 pm »

Lauras face shows visual strain of trying to stick with being angry rather than sad.

"Well thanks you..you thing! I really needed that information. Not only was my sister killed, but the weird fuck who did it made a deal with the devil to make asexrobot who looks and acts like her, great! You disgusting thing!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54696 on: March 18, 2014, 05:02:13 pm »

(88+12.5?) Meme helps make the gear and is excited! She also has a bunch of bags full of flour!

@Cado stops being distracted.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54697 on: March 18, 2014, 05:03:25 pm »

"What is the flour for?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54698 on: March 18, 2014, 05:04:18 pm »

"I thwow at people!" Meme smiles happily.
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54699 on: March 18, 2014, 05:05:33 pm »

A sad look appears on HILDA's face.

"...And you're absolutely correct..." she says as her eyes glow a sad deep-blue.
 "It's not my fault I was created, and likely caused many people sorrow. Just yesterday I found out myself and was somewhat saddened. I expected my creator to be a brilliant man, pioneering in magic and technology but that truth is not always what you would prefer. Just a man who refused to leave the past. A sad and lonely murderer. Sometimes I just want to die, as nobody would care and would likely place less of a burden on the world. You're right. I am disgusting."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54700 on: March 18, 2014, 05:08:49 pm »

"Meme, these are very evil and dangerous people, you shouldn't get close to them and make them angry. We are not going to just play pranks on them. Please promise to me that if they see you and attack you, that you will flee and hide. Please. What you will do is put these [takes some of the remote controled explosives] and put them where Selina and the others of your team tell you to put them, without any of the evil men seeing you. Then you get back to them so Selina can pull the trigger"

"And why are you telling me this? You are not my sister."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54701 on: March 18, 2014, 05:09:50 pm »

"Because I thought that you would like to know... And I'm curious about who I was created after..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54702 on: March 18, 2014, 05:10:58 pm »

"Okay... but dese hewp hides me!" Meme demonstrates by walking into the hallway and throwing the bag against the wall. A surprising amount of cover is provided by the flour. about 8 feet from the impact area in all directions.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54703 on: March 18, 2014, 05:13:04 pm »

"Well I didn't want to know."

Laura sits down and struggles with tears.

"And you shouldn't either. Please get out."

"Oh. Good idea Meme. Well done. I have an idea, can you go to Bismuth and ask her to put some alchemy on the flour? Nothing too dangerous, as the wide radius could mean you could hit yourself or an ally, but maybe something that makes them cough a lot, or maybe throw up. they can't chase you when they are throwing up."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54704 on: March 18, 2014, 05:14:55 pm »

"Tank you ICAWUS!" Meme hugs her and then picks up her bag with the bombs and flour 'grenades' to go find Bismuth.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3645 3646 [3647] 3648 3649 ... 4748