Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3632 3633 [3634] 3635 3636 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128365 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54495 on: March 17, 2014, 08:02:41 pm »

Unfortunately, Shade happens to be a ghost and is only affected by Astral and psychic damage. She seeps into Alucards shadow and gives a big smile as she activates her Parasitism. [MIND DC=60]
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54496 on: March 17, 2014, 08:05:40 pm »

[96+25] Alucard lunges out of Shade's way. He lunges forward at Samson [52+7] and attempts to slash the Voidcrosser at him [24+23].

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54497 on: March 17, 2014, 08:09:47 pm »

Samson smiles as he boosts his DEX by x2 and slashes the Crescendo Scythe at him [38+63], anti-magic radiating from the scythe. Shade, who is still in Alucard's shadow, causes shadow tendrils to rise from Alucard's shadow and stabbing into the ground attempting to slow Alucard down [30+40] [10+3]. Suffice to say, she doesn't
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54498 on: March 17, 2014, 08:11:50 pm »

[37+7] Alucard is struck by the Crescendo Scythe. He teleports behind Samson and attempts another slash at him with Voidcrosser. [6+7] which he misses terribly.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54499 on: March 17, 2014, 08:13:26 pm »

Samson follows through with his current attack, spinning around and slashing Alucard again [38+67]

((I recommend using This for dice rolls since mine are doing good :/))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #54500 on: March 17, 2014, 08:14:07 pm »

<Samson, I didn't know you were Ruby.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54501 on: March 17, 2014, 08:15:48 pm »

Samson, having borrowed a bracelet earlier, mind laughs, <I like that show yeah. They have interesting weapons that I want to mod into my pistols.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54502 on: March 17, 2014, 08:17:13 pm »

[58+7] Alucard is hit by his swift speed before backing off. The thing about Alucard's armor is that when it is hit, he experiences the normal pain and health deduction but his armor will never cut. The Voidcrosser shapeshifts into a shadow man again. Alucard sends a whip of void energy at Samson from the front [28+23]] while Bartimaeus slashes at him from the behind under [76+10]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54503 on: March 17, 2014, 08:23:02 pm »

Shade returns to samson's shadow and forms her barrier [57+21] [57+64] as Samson boosts his END by x3 taking 40 damage. Suffice to say Samson remains protected from the attacks.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54504 on: March 17, 2014, 08:26:28 pm »

Bartimaeus perches onto Alucard's shoulder as a raven.
 "You seem to be in pain."
((Gotta go in 5 minutes, let's go ahead and end it))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54505 on: March 17, 2014, 08:28:15 pm »

Shade's barrier dissipates as Samson holsters his last pistol. "Fun fight. you've improved your form."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54506 on: March 17, 2014, 08:29:22 pm »

"You as well. I did not expect that Scythe."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54507 on: March 17, 2014, 08:32:50 pm »

"A few mission I had showed me a few enemies that my strength wouldn't help with. Then as I was watching this show about a few weapon using girls I realized that a speed weapon would help. Then I just decided that the scythe the mc was-" Samson collapses to the ground as his body recoils from the boosting, "Crap, forgot about that after effect.."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54508 on: March 17, 2014, 08:33:44 pm »

((G'night))
 "Yes, your magic is quite useful yet so painful..." Alucard would assist him up and give him a good pat on the back before going to sleep.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54509 on: March 17, 2014, 08:36:12 pm »

"Heh, It's not magic. I'm as mundane as it comes." Samson passes out due to the pain coming from his joints.
Pages: 1 ... 3632 3633 [3634] 3635 3636 ... 4748