Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3626 3627 [3628] 3629 3630 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127617 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54405 on: March 17, 2014, 03:18:02 pm »

((you guys keep voting, while I rev up mspaint and elaborate the plan))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54406 on: March 17, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »

"Allow me to elaborate my plan. We will split into two teams, team green, which contains our strongest fighters, and team blue, which contains more stealth oriented members of our group. In preparation of the plan, we will place equipment, mostly medical supplies and spare parts, possibly healing potions, if Bismuth can prepare such a concotion, as well as various explosives, in the hills south east of Riyadh. At 2 AM team green will go into position and with a remote controled truck full of explosives, that Kyle will provide, come up the road 65, where a roadblock is guarding the city (green 1). They will cause as a distraction for team blue, who will approach the city using the riverbanks as cover to enter the city. Idealy team green will cause enough of a ruckus to draw away reinforcements from the nearby troops stationed around the city, so that team blue can enter unseen (blue 1). Once team blue is in the city, they will give us a signal, and team green will retreat into the hills to heal and resupply (green 2). Meanwhile, team blue will sneak through the city, towards here. (blue 2). This is the IRIS safe-house that ASMRA raided earlier today, they will not check it twice. They will signal team green to teleport over (green 3). From there on, team blue takes the heavy weaponry and explosives that were stashed in the hills, and makes their way unseen into the Al Rimayah district, where the leader of ASMRA has his mansion, and to cause a distraction, assaults it, then retreats. (blue 4). Wether they retreat home, continue causing a distraction via hit and run tactics, or join team green remains in the judgement of team blue at that time. Meanwhile, team green makes it's way, hopefully unseen, towards the ASMRA HQ, formerly known as the kingdom tower (green 4) and begins the main assault as soon as team blues distraction has had some effect, if any. Once inside, I am not sure what we will find, but I will access to computer in the lobby and see if I can find anything, meanwhile the best magic sensor in team green should see if there are any anomalies that indicate an anti-magic field, this may point out where the cells are.

Any questions?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54407 on: March 17, 2014, 03:56:54 pm »

"Who... Who will be on each team?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54408 on: March 17, 2014, 03:57:36 pm »

Meme is just confused. Selina as well.

Luna is grinning maniacally.

Conny is ready.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54409 on: March 17, 2014, 03:58:36 pm »

"You should decide that yourself, as you know your own strengths better than me. However is team green is too small, the assault will experience...difficulties. We will need some time to prepare weaponry, medicine, and should Meme want to participate, 3D gear. You will have time to think. Of course if we wait too long, the situation might change, and a new plan will be needed."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:00:33 pm by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #54410 on: March 17, 2014, 04:08:21 pm »

Kyle nods and goes to prepare explosives and such.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54411 on: March 17, 2014, 04:10:01 pm »

"Kyle, do you think IRIS will be able to support us with backup troops?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #54412 on: March 17, 2014, 04:12:29 pm »

"Maybe."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54413 on: March 17, 2014, 04:13:24 pm »

"Please attempt to secure some."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54414 on: March 17, 2014, 04:16:13 pm »

"I gets toos fwy?" Meme looks excited!

Selina decides to join team blue.

Conny and Luna are for team green.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:24:07 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54415 on: March 17, 2014, 04:18:08 pm »

((earlier Luna said she would go with the attack team, why now the distraction team?))
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:20:58 pm by Akroma »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54416 on: March 17, 2014, 04:20:26 pm »

((Because Luna likes to stab things and can take about 2/3s as much of a beating as Kyle can due to regeneration))
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54417 on: March 17, 2014, 04:21:21 pm »

((but team green is attacking, team blue is distracting))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54418 on: March 17, 2014, 04:23:16 pm »

Lyle, Rachel and Foxxy are there because fuck you that's why I'm sorry I was gone, okay?

"I c-can use the other guy..
and that robot Kyle made.."

"I need guns.
A lot of them."
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54419 on: March 17, 2014, 04:23:51 pm »

((Oh... but... ...I got confused... editing post))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3626 3627 [3628] 3629 3630 ... 4748