Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3591 3592 [3593] 3594 3595 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126591 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #53880 on: March 16, 2014, 11:17:15 am »

Sama might have walked into Maria's house.

Kyle is still waiting for a response.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #53881 on: March 16, 2014, 11:19:32 am »

HILDA's shoulder joint glows a quick azure color as it becomes modular. She screws it off.
 "I can pretty much do anything with my body."

"Outstanding..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53882 on: March 16, 2014, 11:21:22 am »

((And gotta go for 5 or so hours. ciao!))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #53883 on: March 16, 2014, 11:23:33 am »

"Now then, Alucard, I think this core would be of the highest interest for you. I'll begin having a closer look at the processor."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53884 on: March 16, 2014, 11:30:00 am »

Alucard gives a brief nod and gently brings a glove to her chest.
 "D- Don't touch me there!" HILDA exclaims, flustered.
 "Oh hush, I wouldn't have to if such dear science wasn't concealed within. Open up, please."

HILDA hesitantly opens up her chest, revealing the rotating intricate cube surging with dark-purple energy.

"....Wow." Alucard says in astonishment, his lenses glowing an azure indicating his curiosity.

HILDA's processor seems to be a mysterious hybrid of magic and technology, with high processing speeds and the such. It looks quite intricate.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53885 on: March 16, 2014, 11:37:02 am »

"This is odd. It seems to be working just fine, but the actual makeup does not suggest it should function at all. There are gears, spinning - but are connected to nothing. There is a tube that circulates a liquid through the processing unit, that is not connected to anything either, it goes in a circular track. There are a few logic gates in here, but some look like they are actual mechanical prototypes from the last century, while others seem to utilize quantum mechanics. The way it looks it would suprise me if it could add 1+1.."

Alucard would find that in what seems to be a plethora of wavelengths, the underlying one seems to be similar to one he feels every day - similar to Bartimaeus.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53886 on: March 16, 2014, 11:40:26 am »

<Oh, about the pain comment. The reason things feel unpleasant feelings like pain is so they STOP DOING STUPID SHIT. Think of it like this, I burned my hand on something. I now know not to do that again because I didn't like it. If I didn't have pain then I would keep burning my hand and it would suck.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53887 on: March 16, 2014, 11:43:26 am »

Alucard turned behind him.
 "Bartimaeus..?" he asks, only to find that his companion wasn't present.
 "...How peculiar... Could you check the make-up of that liquid?" he asked, slowly bringing a hand towards her core. The dark energy arcs to Alucard's glove, but he doesn't seem to feel affected by it.

[To: Kyle] <:c alucard touched my boob>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53888 on: March 16, 2014, 11:44:39 am »

<Should I smash him?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53889 on: March 16, 2014, 11:48:08 am »

The tube seems to be made of PVC. The liquid seems to be a silicon oil. Upon closer inspection, the PVC tube seems to have a small symbols on it, like a brand name.

A sort of letters Bartimaeus recognises. Zhayad runes, letters of the void. They read BLL, in the customary way that one would use 3 letters from ones name as signature. BTM is how he usualy signs (or might?). He doesn't really know who the signature belongs too however. He did not actually spend *that* much time (by void standards) in the void before being summoned.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #53890 on: March 16, 2014, 11:53:33 am »

Marie goes to chill with the slimes.

Eh. Camille is hard at work.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53891 on: March 16, 2014, 11:55:05 am »

"What in God's name..?" Alucard said as he rain a finger gently across the pipes.

"These runes, do you see these?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53892 on: March 16, 2014, 11:58:15 am »

"Yes. I don't know that brand."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53893 on: March 16, 2014, 12:00:40 pm »

"The runes... They're from the void, I know it."
Alucard snaps his fingers, and Bartimaeus appears inside the workshop in a ball of fire. He shapeshifts into a raven and flies onto Alucard's shoulder.

"Ya' rang?" the raven says.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53894 on: March 16, 2014, 12:03:37 pm »

"You are the void researcher, not me. What do they mean?"
Pages: 1 ... 3591 3592 [3593] 3594 3595 ... 4748