Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3481 3482 [3483] 3484 3485 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116473 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Love: Like picking the flavor of your Cyanide Pill
« Reply #52230 on: March 10, 2014, 02:36:36 pm »

((
-Lyle: veering off of a straight line towards Mallory...
-Albrecht: involved with an ancient demon who is currently acting like a teenage girl.
-Richard: monogamous with Camille.
-Lucas: definitely not in love with Izzy or anything like that, 馬鹿!
-Alistair: has a crush on Angel.

Which leaves a choice between a trickster god who may or may not have gotten knocked up by a horse, and an embodiment of everyone's complete and utter demise who prefers residing inside a laptop rather than in a body.
))

((And if Lunette was swinging for the other team?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, the other team doesn't seem to pay much heed to the concept of "monogamous relationships" so, I guess nearly every other female character who isn't heterosexual or asexual.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Just give me the coordinates, I'll coat my joints with some extra resin against the sand, and then fly there."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Do what you did in Bulgaria there. Shouldn't be hard since they seem to be professionals. And you can just teleport here Alice. I advice you put on the body suit in my workshop. It's near the chemicals next to the big blueprint of my armor.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<On it.>

ICARUS proceed to behead/hire various information dealers in Saudi Arabia, depending on their additude
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

<Ok thank you>

Alice headed towards Kyle's workshop to have a look at the suit
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's just a rubber suit. It will most likely fit without showing off much. It also has a hood and there is a gasmask next to it.

((Obviously Kyle is cooking meth in his spare time.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Alice is moe~ (click to show/hide)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, the other team doesn't seem to pay much heed to the concept of "monogamous relationships" so, I guess nearly every other female character who isn't heterosexual or asexual.))

((Yay. So... three characters? :P Probably shouldn't be making fun of them though.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Alice is moe~ (click to show/hide)

((The most moe of all :P))

Alice picked up the suit and the gas mask and headed towards her room to change.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi officially becomes too bleh to read the thread.

Marie joins the road trip. I think.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((ohhh 99 little bugs in the code. 99 little bugs. You do some writing and you patch one out. !27 bugs in the code))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alice looked at herself in the mirror, the suit seemed perfect for her. A smile formed behind the mask, it was best this way now she wouldn't hurt anyone. Planning on joining the others she focused on her bracelet and teleported to them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey Alice. Hope you don't mind bugs. Drinks and food in the cooler."
Kyle says sipping on a cola.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alice looked at herself in the mirror, the suit seemed perfect for her. A smile formed behind the mask, it was best this way now she wouldn't hurt anyone. Planning on joining the others she focused on her bracelet and teleported to them.

Lunette waves at Alice as she appears. She appears to be drinking some juice as well.
Pages: 1 ... 3481 3482 [3483] 3484 3485 ... 4748