Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3472 3473 [3474] 3475 3476 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117719 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

'Ashley unit-05?'
Says the operator.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"A member of the northdale 5 and regiestered void walker, recently abducted by an saudi-arabian undeground group. Has Kyle Johnson send no report?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'... Found it... Have you tried google maps unit-05?'

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The satelite photos of Bulgaria on google maps are several years old. And even if they were recent, they would not give us much information, unless Ashley is tied to the roof of the building, or the kidnappers labeled their house as kidnapping hub."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

<Google maps helps if you have the address, or if it's the only building around, pretty sure neither of those two is true>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'One would assume that the shady areas and general areas that would be good to hide in haven't changed much.'

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette decides to go look for Kyle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle is still scouring google maps.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle is still scouring google maps.

Lunette patiently waits for Kyle to finish.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's going to be a while...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((why is Kyle checking google maps anyway? I havent read the thread very carefully, has the dude actually given info that would in *any* way whatsoever make google maps the tool that reveals where ashley is?))

"About 7 million people live in Bulgaria, scattered around 250 cities. Bulgaria is covered in dense forests and has several mountainous areas. If you are going to check google map for all *shady areas* and then go by them one by one, assuming you only check each of them for one minute, and assuming you only need to travel 5 minutes from place to place, and assuming that Ashley will only remain in a single place of captivity without being moved, you'd need several years to find Ashley with google maps. A more likely estimate is a decade. Requesting monetary funds to buy information from the Bulgarian Mafia. The abductors have paid thugs, money is a reliable trail."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's going to be a while...

That's fine with Lunette. She's peering over his shoulder at the monitor anyways.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

<People can run crime via respectible suburban housing, and organized mobs are rarely found in 'Shady areas', what you find in those places are people without enough money to not live in such places>

((also bed))

((why is Kyle checking google maps anyway? I havent read the thread very carefully, has the dude actually given info that would in *any* way whatsoever make google maps the tool that reveals where ashley is?))

Edit:Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
"About 7 million people live in Bulgaria, scattered around 250 cities. Bulgaria is covered in dense forests and has several mountainous areas. If you are going to check google map for all *shady areas* and then go by them one by one, assuming you only check each of them for one minute, and assuming you only need to travel 5 minutes from place to place, and assuming that Ashley will only remain in a single place of captivity without being moved, you'd need several years to find Ashley with google maps. A more likely estimate is a decade. Requesting monetary funds to buy information from the Bulgarian Mafia. The abductors have paid thugs, money is a reliable trail."

<Since IRIS seems to be holding the purse strings shut, want me to try Mom? Fortunately Gold and precious stones are great international currency>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<That might work. I will try not to waste it.>

((btw, check facebook if anyone in bulgaria is bragging about abducting girls recently :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'I will point out that our people would have to be butchered to get all the locaters out.'

<I'm not working with gangs. Ever. Unless you have a better idea it's this or beating up every crook in Bulgaria for info... Marie, do you know how they get around we can track them no matter how they do it.>
Pages: 1 ... 3472 3473 [3474] 3475 3476 ... 4748