Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121043 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<It's not about fighting things because it's fun. At this point, I should remind you that the expedition to the yellow dragons is first and foremost for investigative goals. Fighting them is only an option should it seem necessary.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<I'm actually very eager for studying dragons. This could be the next renaissance!>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina wakes up from fainting, disoriented and unsure of where she is.

Luna offers Cyrielle a cookie.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

<I don't even sound German.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<All we could learn from yellow dragons is blood magic. It was indicated to be particularly unsavoury magic.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Blood magic? Elaborate please.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I don't know many details. Appearantly it involves living sacrifices.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm. What implications do we have in reconnaissance at this time?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<It was implied yellow dragons are power hungry and ruthless, sacrificing humans to gain more power.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<And we're going in the field tomorrow morning, correct?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus brings Alucard a glass of wine. Alucard sighs as he swishes the wine around in his glove before taking a brief sip of it.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard turns his bracelet's audio feed off and begins to chat with Bartimaeus.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Yes, tommorow. Sadly,@GWGs energy problems have caused a few time anomalies...>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard mind-nods and takes another sip of his wine.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Rachel and Foxxy go to re-investigate the fingerling colony and maybe talk to someone there.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3444 3445 [3446] 3447 3448 ... 4748