Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3419 3420 [3421] 3422 3423 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120706 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Lucifer raises his hand.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He will realize the discrimination in the bible ... I don't mind Christensen, I mind the ones that use the bible as an excuse, or that are determined to pollute science with faith, but that can wait, and I will chat to him in a less intimidating shape"

"Also robert, Marie cannot help being a Nightmare, Sen(hope i got the right character) Cannot help being a Demon and I am a dragon regardless of any desires on my part, yet you would label us, or at least them evil because of what they are?"

Robert is too scared by this crazy fire-breathing person and by all the other monstrosities shouting at him or just hanging around as if they had nothing better to do than terrorize him. He is unable to formulate a coherent answer, and instead just whirrs silently to himself, still peeking from behind the chair.

"IRIS members are guaranteed religious freedom and the right to celebrate their traditions. Statistics indicate opressing things is a christian tradition. So Stella please be courteous and let him opress you a little, everything else would just be intolerant."

((You owe me a new monitor, this one is now covered in spit and soft drink))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

They go for a walk around the castle and find the fingerling colony!

"What's this..?"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((they?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard stands up. He dusts off his coat and turns to the exit.
 "I'm afraid I must attend to my studies."

He goes over to his workshop.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Rachel and Foxxy, sorry.))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((mirror!Lyle and mirror!wolf?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yes.))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The work on the dam is progressing. Through the help of Meme, the river has been re-routed and they are currently working on building the foundation on the bed of the river.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard closes the door behind him as his lenses turn an azure blue.
 "Time to science. Bartimaeus, retrieve the doll." Alucard says. Bartimaeus in the form of a short girl with black hair and green eyes hands him a small doll made of wood.

Alucard brings out a sheet of parchment which has a pentacle with intricate runes drawn onto it, and lays it down on the table. He places the doll inside.
 "Think this will work?"
 "My research led me to believe that it is possible to bind spirits from the Other Place into inanimate objects. Let us see, then."

[MAG: 60+23]
Alucard begins to mutter incantations as he awkwardly moves his palm about the doll. A dark purple light flashes under the door's crack.
The doll stands up, and Alucard passes out with his mask set cold upon the workbench.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wow..
Um, hi, tiny people."
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Damn Al." Bartimaeus comments, turning to the doll.

"What in the..?" the wood doll says, gazing around with it's button eyes.
 "You, fellow spirit. Tell me your name."
 "Abrixan. My name is Abrixan."
 "Your name is now little Alucard. Go roam free." Bartimaeus says to little Alucard. Little Al shrugs and hops off the workbench to do just that. Bartimaeus turns into a raven and sits by Alucard, waiting for him to wake up.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((yes, tell the unknown entity you just summoned from the place that is the direct enemy of all life to roam free. I am sure there are no rules or regulations regarding basic  summoning safety :P))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Little Al begins his rampage by lifting the toilet seat up and leaving it like that. He goes to spread more chaos.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

God damn void creatures....they truely hate everything we stand for..
Pages: 1 ... 3419 3420 [3421] 3422 3423 ... 4748