Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3405 3406 [3407] 3408 3409 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121749 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle motions for Lunette to join in as he hugs Hilda.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Samson looks at Bartimaeus, "Working so that I can actually live day to day. Remember that I'm freelance and don't have a secure job with IRIS..." Samson lets out a laugh. Being a merc did have it's perks.

((Yomiko was born after the book was written))

Lunette would also have learned of the village Sen destroyed and the countless lives that were lost because of it.

Yomiko makes a mumble as she hugs Lunette back. She ignores Kyle and Hilda otherwise.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette would also have learned of the village Sen destroyed and the countless lives that were lost because of it.

Lunette carefully closes the book and puts it on the floor.

Kyle motions for Lunette to join in as he hugs Hilda.

Lunette decides to join in on the hug and tries to sneak in between Kyle and HILDA.

Yomiko makes a mumble as she hugs Lunette back. She ignores Kyle and Hilda otherwise.

Lunette smiles and hugs Yomiko back.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lyle exits the reunion and goes to a living room to watch TV.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Is it as hectic as phasing into other-worldly dimensions?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle hugs everyone.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Are you paid per mission or per dragon head?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"When you have my power's and shades Parasitism, no. It's way to unfair for the other team." Samson laughs again, "I get paid a standard fee. I won't bother describing the amount, just know it's enough to live on.

"When he's not paying for property damage with it." Shade giggles while Samson face-palms again.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((gotta go for a few hours))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, we'll head out tomorrow, be sure to be prepared. The capabilities of the yellow dragons are unknown, though Stella refered to it as "blood magic"."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's where I come in. Who want's to be a test subject to show everyone my Parasitism?  Shade materializes from Samson's shadow and awaits a volunteer.

Samson just sighs. He would volunteer, but he happens to be immune to Shade's ability.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Samson doesn't make a sound. His face just hangs out with his palm.

Shade laughs, "Impressive. I have a new trick too." Sen leaps into Bart's shadow and makes shadow tendrils lift out of his shadow, "Me and Samson have some serious synergy with this attack~"

Sen mumbles randomly about liking albretch and other pointless things.
He tilts his head.
"Okay, so you like me. I see no reason why friends need to be embarrassed around one another."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What does your parasitism do?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sen begins to shrink in size until she looks 15 again, "Watashi wa anata no yōna. Watashi wa anata to koi ni omoimasu." {I like like you. I'm in love with you. } Sen confesses in Japanese. Well it is a start at least.

Shade giggles and jumps into ICARUS' shadow. ((MIND DC 60 to resist Shade taking over ICARUS' body))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Albrecht records the confession in his bracelet, before passing it to someone, preferably not Sen, who can translate.
"I do not understand Japanese.....but if you feel the need to obfuscate your reasons, that is fine with me."
Pages: 1 ... 3405 3406 [3407] 3408 3409 ... 4748