Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3387 3388 [3389] 3390 3391 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122620 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm... not as amusing as a response as I hoped for... Nevertheless, saying corpse-puppet is more entertaining~"
((brb in a while))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Come to think of it, there are girls all over the place."
 "I shall set up my lab. Bartimaeus, get the equipment ready."
 "Got it."
The cactus dematerializes and phases into the Other Place.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I don't think tag would be very fair. I can fly after all~" Yomiko then gets out an idea and pulls out a couple of 3DS and hands one to Lunette. "Ever played Mario Kart?"

Lunette shakes her head, but takes the 3DS curiously, "How do you play it on this thing?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not really. ...This is what friends are supposed to do correct? Try and help people with their issues?" Luna is starting to struggle a bit with keeping a caring and comforting face.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle glares at the spot.
"Definently twilight."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Yomiko shows Lunette how to play the 3DS. They soon begin racing. It is quite fun.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Various pieces of lab equipment begin to appear in the workshop as Bartimaeus phases in and out of the void, almost dropping a mini anti-mass spectrometer in the process.
 "Another thing, I hear that a young lady is living here; a girl who uses a creation magic, and able to draw pictures and bring them into reality."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yomiko shows Lunette how to play the 3DS. They soon begin racing. It is quite fun.

Lunette smiles and does her best at the game, despite knowing pretty much nothing about it. She also sits next to Yomiko and kinda peeks at her screen once in a while.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Yomiko also helps Lunette out during the races by giving her advice and pointers, showing her where the shortcuts are.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why is everyone interested in Selina and people who use void magic? My brand let's me get stabned in the chest and only get annoyed who is that not as interesting?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yomiko also helps Lunette out during the races by giving her advice and pointers, showing her where the shortcuts are.

Lunette smiles and says sweetly, "Thank you. You're much better at this than I am."

"Why is everyone interested in Selina and people who use void magic? My brand let's me get stabned in the chest and only get annoyed who is that not as interesting?"

((I'm going to assume that it's Kyle's ego saying this, because he's smart enough to know why.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm interested in people who use the main spheres of magic. I use void magic myself, but I wish to research how things created with creation magic interact with the void."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Keep him away from Conny and Meme.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"In most cases? They are destroyed like anything else made of creation does."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, not only that. I wish to go in-depth--study the creation wavelengths and how they interact in certain circumstances. It's purely for science."
Pages: 1 ... 3387 3388 [3389] 3390 3391 ... 4748