Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3371 3372 [3373] 3374 3375 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125915 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"I was angry. The last time I was angry, I shoved Bethany, and it was explained that this was not an appropriate reaction. So I vented my anger verbally instead - only to get attacked with magic by Annabell. I think it may be a double standard between machine and human."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I was angry. The last time I was angry, I shoved Bethany, and it was explained that this was not an appropriate reaction. So I vented my anger verbally instead - only to get attacked with magic by Annabell. I think it may be a double standard between machine and human."

Lunette shakes her head, "No, they apply to humans too. Or at least they should."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"No. Nothing is effective against the buggers. But it's a weapon. And I don't quite trust you aim to give you a gun."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

<I'm going to go calculate orbital maneuvers.> HILDA says as she exits the server.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"No, no. I only have a single child."

<It is not just that you insulted me. It is that you insulted me in the worst way possible, by calling me worse than my homeland's government, which has performed mass genocide on the population in an attempt to rid of all magic users. By now, they have most likely slaughtered my friends and family for no reason but in a search for those who are 'gifted' with magic.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

ICARUS puts Annabelle on the ignore list.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh thank the void."
 "I apologize for my djinni's behavior, he is often careless."
 "Fine, maybe a little. Have you ever heard of the Other Place, Ashley..?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice nodded and took the weapon, a slight look of disappointment was on her face though.

"Ok, thank you" she paused for a second "I... I would also like to thank you for letting me stay here, it's... it's made me the happiest I've been in a long time"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<It is not just that you insulted me. It is that you insulted me in the worst way possible, by calling me worse than my homeland's government, which has performed mass genocide on the population in an attempt to rid of all magic users. By now, they have most likely slaughtered my friends and family for no reason but in a search for those who are 'gifted' with magic.>
<You cannot simply assume that she would know about such matters.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"I have felt its presence, yes."

Annabelle sighs.
Well, there goes my explanation, and for nothing.

<She was present when I displayed the information.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

<...>

Spooky, stop broadcasting static to everyone. Spooky what are you doing. Spooky stahp.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

SAStella continues what she is doing, right now it seems to be drawing up maps
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, as you may know it is home to a plethora of spirits such as me. Inside of it, we are all one conscious entity and united. When we enter the material world through an opening of some sorts, we define ourselves a form and are able to change it at will." Bartimaeus says as he shape-shifts into a copy of Alucard, pale yellow eyes glowing towards Ashley.

"Do remind me to tell you of my story sometime, Ashley. It's quite an interesting one." the real Alucard says.

"I don't usually divulge my history to just anybody."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Stella does get Spooky's australian weather reports!

Damn it WOlfchild.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Dammit Kayla, that's ch-cheating!
I can't use Foxxy..!"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3371 3372 [3373] 3374 3375 ... 4748