Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3365 3366 [3367] 3368 3369 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124261 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((of course it remains questionable if anyone would ever figure that out))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Will.))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

((Will.))
((Even for his power, the hyperfertility->Sentience of ICARUS connection seems like it'd be too far out there to catch. At least, without evidence of more of it happening with others.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Will.))
((Even for his power, the hyperfertility->Sentience of ICARUS connection seems like it'd be too far out there to catch. At least, without evidence of more of it happening with others.))
((of course it remains questionable if anyone would ever figure that out))

((Rainbow Serpent could. Abraxas, maybe.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I suddenly imagine Kyle jacking off, and a few days later the castle going "dada.." ))

edit: ((or someone could notice that, whoops, her Dr.Manhatten server form happens to look exactly like Lunette. Except more cyan and bald))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:18:17 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((I suddenly imagine Kyle jacking off, and a few days later the castle going "dada.." ))

((... Goddamn it, Akroma. That is an image I did not want to have in my head.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Or a Neferis-style construct appearing.))
Hestia smiles.
"Thank you, sir Aedan."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

edit: ((or someone could notice that, whoops, her Dr.Manhatten server form happens to look exactly like Lunette. Except more cyan and bald))
((Can someone make a picture for this post?))

Aedan smiles and takes a drink of his coffee.
"How have you been?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((oh god, I didn't keep Neferis in mind. Should Kyle, in the heat of the moment, you know...stain the wall...))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Hestia smiles.
"Thank you, sir Aedan."
(( For some reason or another, Castle Heterodyne comes to mind with this.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((oh god, I didn't keep Neferis in mind. Should Kyle, in the heat of the moment, you know...stain the wall...))

((... Oh god.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Hestia smiles.
"Thank you, sir Aedan."
(( For some reason or another, Castle Heterodyne comes to mind with this.))

((My ability to write dialogue like that is unforgivably lacking. :C))

Marie bugs Richard about shipping!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((so, Lunette or Meme going to notice it? Someone else hopping unto the server?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((so, Lunette or Meme going to notice it? Someone else hopping unto the server?))

((Err... Sorry. I got distracted by the server conversation. What should Lunette notice?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((read previous posts))
Pages: 1 ... 3365 3366 [3367] 3368 3369 ... 4748