Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3345 3346 [3347] 3348 3349 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119532 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Oh god please don't I see no reason why not."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Suddenly, Alucard dematerializes and teleports behind ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More out of reflex than out of thought, ICARUS teleports to the kitchen where Lunette is, last person she spoke with.

"Hide me!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Fun fact: Alucard dresses as a plague doctor for parties and the such))

Alucard teleports into the kitchen. Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a lizard.
 "My apologies, where is Mr. Johnson right now?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS jumps into the pantry and closes the door

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a roach and crawls into the pantry stealthily. He whispers in ICARUS's ear.

"watcha' doin"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Kyle smiles and sits on the bed with Annabelle.
"Are you comfortable?"
She nods into her pillow.

((Sorry, slow posting. Visiting my cousin in the hospital.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS activates her high torque shield on high power levels. The high speed rotation sends Bartimaeus, the contents of the pantry, the door to the pantry and most of the wall flying, leaving a perfectly round hole in the castle, as if a terminator had just arrived here
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:13:42 pm by Akroma »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"If anyone, Kyle is a meany for having illegitimate children. You should go and kick him."

ICARUS checks the news again.
*kick*
"Hey, where are you going?"
The dragon's been chatting with the UN. It's a bit disjointed; the dragon keeps needing to be told to speak. Still, things are sounding...positive. They're all willing to compromise, it seems.

Oh good, I did not waste that day after-all

"You are 17 and Keith is 15. You have known eachother for not even a month. I am sorry, I am inexperienced with the dynamics of human pair relationships, so I don't understand them well, but...is that not a bit rushed? I mean, I congratulate you, as it obviously makes you happy, but..That is really fast for such a long reaching decision."

Stella heads to the kitchen for some food, the swordfish should be good reheated

ICARUS activates her high torque shield on high power levels. The high speed rotation sends Bartimaeus, the contents of the pantry, the door to the pantry and most of the wall flying, leaving a perfectly round hole in the castle, as if a terminator had just arrived here

Stella is surprised the flying food
"What was that ICARUS?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Stella run it's the black man!"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ashley walks into the kitchen.
"Who the hell..."
She motions to Alucard.
"...Are you?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((brb in an hour))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and gently pets Annabelle's hair.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because @Akroma needs sleep, ICARUS leaves her body behind and escapes unto the bracelet server space thing, knowing without a bracelet, the black man can not follow her. Despite knowing that she is so paniced that she doesn't take an actual visual appearance on that server.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am not a canine."
Pages: 1 ... 3345 3346 [3347] 3348 3349 ... 4748