Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3344 3345 [3346] 3347 3348 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119730 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Well, I hope it was swordfish..."

Lunette looks a bit confused and hurried finishes her dish, "Okay. I can take your plate if you want."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Knocking is heard behind the castle door.

<HILDA-01 online.>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Nah, Foxxy's got it."

Foxxy takes Rachel and Lunette's plates and goes to the kitchen.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"The door...again. This place is swarming..."

ICARUS opens the door.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Standing behind appears to be a tall man with a mask on with glowing yellow lenses. He wears a thick trenchcoat and has a large raven perched on his shoulder.

"Greetings. May I speak with the proprietor of this establishment?" he calmly says.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Inb4 ICARUS slams the door in his face))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uhm...uhm.."

((thats not moe. Not moe at all))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He stares at ICARUS for a moment with his glowing yellow lenses before his raven opens it's beak and speaks in a ragged voice.

"Alucard, that's one of those ICARUS units."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Y.y..your name and the reason of your visit?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard turns to his raven.
 "That is correct, looks like the one we saw in the states. Save for the freedom stripes."
He turns to ICARUS.
 "I am Alucard Faucheuse, scientific void magic researcher of IRIS. I have come to speak to the one named Kyle Johnson."
 "What's the matter robot, scared of us?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What sensory equipment does ICARUS have?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I..was just a bit startled. Now I know what they modeled the enemies in the combat simulation programms after. Kyle should be somewhere where there is a bed and a girl in it."

((pretty much every sensory equipment that they could fit. Look at how big the Juno unit is, it fits a lot of things))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Lucas continues wandering the castle.
As is Catherine.

Meanwhile, in the mirror verse, Cassidy is currently… messing around with her superpowers.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If ICARUS has magic wavelength sensors, Alucard's wavelength would oscillate between two close frequencies for an unknown reason. So would Bartimaeus's.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"May I enter?"
Pages: 1 ... 3344 3345 [3346] 3347 3348 ... 4748