Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3335 3336 [3337] 3338 3339 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120607 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Crap? I am one of these modern technology pieces, so you better watch your mouth before I suggest IRIS to replace you with an intertube."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Beeps hastily in apology, whirring that he had not noticed you were such.*

Robert approaches ICARUS to stare at her close-up.

*Whirrs inquiring if ICARUS is a mouse or a USB or some other newer type that he doesnt know of.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are..are you serious? You think I am a USB? And yet you got hired? Whom did you sleep with to manage that?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are..are you serious? You think I am a USB? And yet you got hired? Whom did you sleep with to manage that?"

Robert flails around again, stumbling to the floor where he wobbles around for a bit.

*Buzzes denying any sort of sexual favors given to obtain this post*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hum. Well at any rate, you should see to it that you get some computer education. It will make you much more efficent."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meme tries to find Will to hug happily and show her scribled drawings of trees and butterflies.
"Hi, Meme! Those are pretty, Meme."

"How does what work?"
"A woman and another woman... Also, you're Lily, aren't you? Are you from Layar as well? How did you get here?"
"A woman and a woman doing what? And yeah, kinda. I was born on Earth, but then went to Laya and then I'm there now. Well, now now I'm here, but I was on Laya."
"Tank you!" Meme hugs him happily!

((Now back to school stuff :( ))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hum. Well at any rate, you should see to it that you get some computer education. It will make you much more efficent."

Robert pulls himself off the floor, leaning on a counter.

*Wheezes in thanks for the recommendation, beeping that he will learn all about boards of keys and scanners and resolutions.*

Robert thinks to himself silently for a moment.

*Beeps inquiring where he'd learn such things*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yomiko is good with computers, you should seek her out."

((player is Sanure))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Kyle, I'm fine. I'm sure it's nothing."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

The utensils are placed back in their rightful places, along with anything else that has been knocked over.

Also the clerk has a necklace of knives again.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Are you sure? I can be pretty comforting when I want to be."
Black lives matter.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((player is Sanure))

*Beeps in thanks once again, whirring that there is much paperwork for him to do and thus he'll be on his way.*

Robert grabs another loaf of bread from the fridge before stumbling out of the kitchen in a random direction, whirring to himself, as knives clatter out of his neck and litter the kitchen's entrance with dangerous things to step on.
<@Akroma> eh

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

((player is Sanure))

*Beeps in thanks once again, whirring that there is much paperwork for him to do and thus he'll be on his way.*

Robert grabs another loaf of bread from the fridge before stumbling out of the kitchen in a random direction, whirring to himself, as knives clatter out of his neck and litter the kitchen's entrance with dangerous things to step on.

the knives disappear as soon as noone's looking at them, as per usual.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Lucy wanders around.

Izzy, Albrecht and crap do stuff.

Maria does stuff.

Secondary character crap.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Um...rockets?"
"Maybe you should explain from the beginning..."
Lily is confused.

*Whirrs that he needs to eat and sleep too.*
"I'm sure."

"Leave her alone, dammit. You've probably done enough."

Rachel follows Lunette.
"So...wait...the robot doesn't care about the little girl...but Rachel does...so the robot is meaner than Rachel."
Nodding to herself, Lily kicks ICARUS.

"Hum, can't say I blame her. Having to associate Kyle with your origin is a cause of suffering."
"Kyle...oh yeah, him!"
Lily kicks ICARUS again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3335 3336 [3337] 3338 3339 ... 4748