Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3210 3211 [3212] 3213 3214 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129578 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kayla disengages the locks on Rachel's feet.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<You are a magical construct, rather than a mechanical one. Just look at that magical cube thing in your chest. Where you run off magic, I run of actual electricity. Your weapons are not integrated into your body, you transmute them, just as you transmute your entire body. For a robot, their actual existance lies in their AI, the chassis is just a vehicle that can be modified or replaced easily. But your body is far from modular, as it works on magic, rather than electricity. You resemble more closely a very modern kind of golem, rather than a machine. You are a bunch of magic that emulates and/or utilizes machines. You have more in common with Neferis and Bismuth than me. You are certainly artificial, but certainly not a machine.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Lily already dug her out.

...so I'm probably not the only one thinking of this (*ELF*) but what if harem with all the mirror girls and Lyle?
"DO THIS"
"DO THAT"
"i'm trying ok *sob sob*"))
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

HILDA looks down and spends a few moments in deep thought.
 <When you put it like that, I suppose I'm not a robot. How would I transfer to another body?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I guess you can't. If your mind is not data, then there is also no device to store it on while your body is dismantled.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<But my mind is data.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meme is really confused by the mind conversation going on, as Hilda and ICARUS are two of the small handful of people Richard or Will(?) hasn't blocked her from hearing yet.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Are you sure it's not just an enchantment that emulates data? Your personality core you showed to Kyle to get rid of your evil person definetly is heavily enchanted.>

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Meme gets glomped by Marie, I guess.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I'm not entirely sure...>
 <Who, me?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<It might be best not to attempt to modify your body until that difference is understood. Until then, I will classify you as a golem.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Anything of import Icarus? Dragons don't count.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<You could try and discern wether or not HILDA is a robot or an actual golem.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Well, I consider myself to be a robot.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<... Definently a highly advanced robot. Maybe a bit of golem in there as well but mostly robot... can I paint you two? Like give you some floral decals like you suggested and maybe some thing... I'm stuck between a fire motif or a maybe lightning for Hilda.>
Pages: 1 ... 3210 3211 [3212] 3213 3214 ... 4748