Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3209 3210 [3211] 3212 3213 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129661 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((as if the Ukraine has the backbone (and the actual ability) to stand against russia in war. All just threats.))

"Care to share your educated guess with us?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Empiricist needs to sleep so Cyrielle spends he rest of her time doing research.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Okay! ...What yous guess?"
"A bit...uncertain, still, and not one outside of dragonkind would understand."
"So, tell me then?"
"I believe the humans have been tampering with forces that should not be touched, disrupting the Cycles."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How long is a cycle usualy?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle and Kayla walk out of a wall in the sublevels.
"And that's meditation."

Kyle nods at Kayla.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Kayla get your ass over here so I can break my foot off in it!"

Oh dear, she sounds upset.

She's not near them, though.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

<HILDA-01 online.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<HILDA, why are you always offline for so long? Do you actually need sleep?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I dunno', I just feel like dozing off. Sometimes I feel like someone's controlling me.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Have you considered having your mind uploaded unto a recording decive, having your body dismantled for research purposes and migrating to a better body?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But I like this body."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<It could be rebuilt better. You know, without a sleep function. And with a more fashionable design. All that grey, and the statue like face...>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<But how could a new body replicate such magic? How can it replicate the exact formula of my alchemically modified chassis and my exact bisymmetric design of my mana conduits, as well as my internal ionization thrust collector?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<That's why your old body would be dismantled for research. Mana syphoning technology has not progressed much, and what you have is not in the IRIS or DARPA patents, or anyones patents really. You would contribute to robotkind as a whole. Then again, you are not a real robot anyway.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<What do you mean by not a real robot?>
Pages: 1 ... 3209 3210 [3211] 3212 3213 ... 4748