Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3182 3183 [3184] 3185 3186 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130719 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47745 on: February 28, 2014, 12:59:30 pm »

"I have lasers. They'll go straight through his hide."
Kyle says pulling out his broadsword.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47746 on: February 28, 2014, 01:06:10 pm »

"I can't tell you what to do Kyle. However unless Stella actually objects to being put in front of the council and tried to treason against her own kind, it would be a bit pointless, wouldn't it? Also I promised that silver bitch that she'd be the first one to be killed by me once shit goes down, so it'd be annoying if I have to kill this one now."
"Truly, you are a master diplomat. Threatening to kill me and others of my kind. I suspect I would be doing a favor for your creator if I severed your animating force and sent you back to whatever artificer made such a failure."

"I have lasers. They'll go straight through his hide."
Kyle says pulling out his broadsword.
((Genius. "I have a weapon that can go through his scales. I'll draw a weapon that won't!"))
"Men have claimed their swords can cleave dragonhide before. I have little doubt that your laser will fail as much as any of them."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47747 on: February 28, 2014, 01:11:16 pm »

Rachel punches back.
"Don't punch me."
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47748 on: February 28, 2014, 01:14:13 pm »

Meme tries to get the grey dragon's attention so she can talk to it.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47749 on: February 28, 2014, 01:14:36 pm »

Deciding to check up if Lunette had made any progress with her powers Alice projected her thoughts through the bracelet

<Lunette, can... can you hear me?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47750 on: February 28, 2014, 01:25:47 pm »

Meme tries to get the grey dragon's attention so she can talk to it.
Without a description of something good and attention-getting, this isn't gonna work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47751 on: February 28, 2014, 01:29:27 pm »

Meme jumps up and down and keeps saying HI!
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47752 on: February 28, 2014, 01:32:16 pm »

"I haven't threathened to kill you. In fact, I discouraged it. All I have wanted so far is that you explain to Stella what the council wants, so she can make her own decision on wether to follow you or not. I will respect her decision, which includes fighting you, should you decide to take her by force against her will. It was Kyles idea to kill you for being annoying, regardless of Stellas decision. Truth to be told, Stella was about to head to the council anyway, and we would be well on our way, had you not stopped us with a tone that indicates that Stella is in trouble. All of this argueing could be significantly shortened down, if you had simply explained "why" the council is summoning her. Before you scold me for not being diplomatic enough, try a bit of diplomacy yourself. You may find that we might have no reason to disagree. We do however disagree with your intent of not telling us what awaits Stella, our dear friend and ally."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47753 on: February 28, 2014, 01:34:35 pm »

Bethany looks at Selina.
"Soooo, how like, are you?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47754 on: February 28, 2014, 01:37:09 pm »

Deciding to check up if Lunette had made any progress with her powers Alice projected her thoughts through the bracelet

<Lunette, can... can you hear me?>

<I can, yes. What did you want to talk about?>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47755 on: February 28, 2014, 01:37:41 pm »

"When did I indicate she had done wrong? And why do you seem to think that saying you would not kill me solely because you wished to kill some other dragon first is acceptable? And what have you done that deserves fine treatment?"

Lily is trying to get Kyle's attention. He will soon find that whatever is keeping him up is failing.
Sig

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47756 on: February 28, 2014, 01:39:10 pm »

<I can, yes. What did you want to talk about?>
Alice let out a sigh of relief

<Good, I was wondering if... if you had made any progress with analysing my powers?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47757 on: February 28, 2014, 01:43:04 pm »

Bethany looks at Selina.
"Soooo, how like, are you?"
"Um... pr-pretty good... um... you?"

Meme sighs sadly and tries to find a way to make herself more noticeable.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47758 on: February 28, 2014, 01:44:23 pm »

"You are the ones who want something from Stella. There is a difference between asking her to come, and demanding it. Refusing to explain why she has to go there does create the impression that she might not come with you if she knows the reason. So make this easier on everyone, just explain it, prove me wrong, and that she is indeed in no trouble. I told you, you might find that we have no reason whatsoever to disagree. However to agree, we must first know what we are agreeing to."

((also if a laser sword does not count as armor piercing, then I call bullshit :P. It doesn't get much more armor piercing than this.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47759 on: February 28, 2014, 01:48:48 pm »

Alice let out a sigh of relief

<Good, I was wondering if... if you had made any progress with analysing my powers?>

<Oh, I almost forgot! Where are you right now, Alice?>
Pages: 1 ... 3182 3183 [3184] 3185 3186 ... 4748