Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3160 3161 [3162] 3163 3164 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131345 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47415 on: February 26, 2014, 04:28:11 pm »

"You keep calling me imbecile. I don't like you."
"And I don't like whoever programmed you. They wasted so much potential."

Angel and Will are at places.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47416 on: February 26, 2014, 04:32:45 pm »

(("this conversation is over" implies ICARUS did not stay to wait for further draconic crap. If the council is in any way of similar mind as this one here, talking to them is a waste of time anyway. They might listen to Stella. Might. Everyone else would just be too belittled by them to actually negotiate))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47417 on: February 26, 2014, 04:35:35 pm »

Meme tries to find Hai again, wondering if she got bored when she got distracted by candy.

Selina is trying to figure out how to comfort Alistair.

Luna is still comforting Jaque.

Conny is bathing Elizabeth! So cute!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47418 on: February 26, 2014, 04:37:38 pm »

Hainuwele gets dragged back to daylight. Looks like @Akromas attempts to let the character sink into side-character oblivion has been twarted again.

"Pranking Will is not going to work, he doesn't know what fun is."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47419 on: February 26, 2014, 04:39:17 pm »

"Who we twy and pwank den?" Meme is kinda hopeful.

((Sorry XD But Meme wants to play with the fingerlings.))
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47420 on: February 26, 2014, 04:41:32 pm »

"I dunno."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47421 on: February 26, 2014, 04:42:16 pm »

"...Can eyes help fingerwings?"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47422 on: February 26, 2014, 04:44:01 pm »

"Eyes? Sure, those are nutritious and delicious. But where do we get eyes?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47423 on: February 26, 2014, 04:44:34 pm »

"No um... I help fingerwings?"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47424 on: February 26, 2014, 04:45:56 pm »

"There's a river that needs to be stemmed. Perhaps you can help them building the dam?"

((afk))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47425 on: February 26, 2014, 04:47:34 pm »

"OKAY! What dey need?" Meme has been collecting tons of tiny building materials that she thought the fingerlings could use.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47426 on: February 26, 2014, 04:48:22 pm »

"There's a river that needs to be stemmed. Perhaps you can help them building the dam?"
<If had better be a scale river. If you're getting child labor to cross the Mississippi, I will end you.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47427 on: February 26, 2014, 04:53:39 pm »

Mallory laughed and ruffled Lyle's hair, "Aww look at you all getting your hopes up." He stood up and wobbled a bit to the side, "Ah... Well, I think I may hit the bed. Feeling a bit tired, ya know? Wanna cuddle?" He would laugh regardless of Lyle's reaction, "Hahaha, you're too fun." Before walking off, his side hitting a wall and sliding against it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47428 on: February 26, 2014, 05:03:21 pm »

"We need to flood a madow to build rice patties. For now, all we need is to dig a re-route so we can start working on the dry river bed."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47429 on: February 26, 2014, 05:05:58 pm »

"I wasn't getting my hopes up.."

Lyle looks around, before following Mallory wherever.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3160 3161 [3162] 3163 3164 ... 4748