Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132573 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47145 on: February 25, 2014, 12:14:59 pm »

"It is the power of your mind alone that prevents me from tearing your flesh apart and devouring it. As such, I am bound to your command and must assist you in all ways. Few mortals have the strength to keep the ancient under controle. He will hold bloody harvest in the cosmos, until greater beings than you put him to sleep again, and usher a new age."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47146 on: February 25, 2014, 12:16:21 pm »

((Please tell me the ancient is called "Zentol" and that the higher beings consist of Eight Gods :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47147 on: February 25, 2014, 12:17:28 pm »

((err..nope. Names are meaningless))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47148 on: February 25, 2014, 12:19:25 pm »

((Aww... Does it involve pitch black limbs and lamprey mouths then?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47149 on: February 25, 2014, 12:21:05 pm »

((plenty))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47150 on: February 25, 2014, 12:21:12 pm »

"It is the power of your mind alone that prevents me from tearing your flesh apart and devouring it. As such, I am bound to your command and must assist you in all ways. Few mortals have the strength to keep the ancient under controle. He will hold bloody harvest in the cosmos, until greater beings than you put him to sleep again, and usher a new age."

"Oh. Okay. I'll make sure not to summon him then." Lunette dismissively unsummons the behemoth.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47151 on: February 25, 2014, 12:23:07 pm »

((Now we just have to wait for someone to accidentally cast a lungs to kittens transmutation upon themselves :D))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47152 on: February 25, 2014, 12:23:49 pm »

((thankfully there was no *kitten* rune in the book))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47153 on: February 25, 2014, 12:28:44 pm »

((...Is the fact that you denied the existence of a "kitten" rune but not the possibility of lung transmutation supposed to be interpreted ominously? :P))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47154 on: February 25, 2014, 12:42:21 pm »

Meme sighs, being ignored was boring. She decides to see if Hain wants to talke via mind! And maybe play too!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47155 on: February 25, 2014, 12:43:35 pm »

Cyrielle discusses the impertinent, PM'd matters with Annie and Wheatley in private after turning off her audio feed access.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47156 on: February 25, 2014, 12:47:22 pm »

<Sup Meme?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47157 on: February 25, 2014, 12:52:15 pm »

Kyle continues waiting for Lily to respond.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47159 on: February 25, 2014, 12:58:42 pm »

<Trying to institute a proper hineritance tax system. If I had known about this stuff before, I would have declined when they wanted me to be their ruler.>
Pages: 1 ... 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 ... 4748