Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3099 3100 [3101] 3102 3103 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133997 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46500 on: February 23, 2014, 02:51:55 pm »

"Eh, it was just some random Dragon. Shouldn't be that hard to find another one."
Kyle sound bored.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46501 on: February 23, 2014, 02:52:35 pm »

"Clothes you wear when sleeping."
"...I no have pajamas."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:05:03 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #46502 on: February 23, 2014, 02:53:30 pm »

"Get a large t-shirt, many wear this as an alternative."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46503 on: February 23, 2014, 02:53:40 pm »

"Eh, it was just some random Dragon. Shouldn't be that hard to find another one."
Kyle sound bored.
Important
As if in response, he hears a sound on top of the castle. Sounds like something landed there.
Really, everyone did. It's not loud, but it carries.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46504 on: February 23, 2014, 02:54:58 pm »

Kyle sighs and goes up there. If it's a dragon and doesn't try talking to him he leaves and tells everyone not to worry.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46505 on: February 23, 2014, 02:55:35 pm »

Lyle's phone number is on the fridge, for some reason.

It's written in crimson ink.
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #46506 on: February 23, 2014, 02:58:56 pm »

Jacque finishes her shower. She walks out of the bathroom before remembering this isn't her room. Then she walks in after whomever's room she used sees her naked for a second or two, emerging later dressed in her ragged clothes. <Kyle. I wouldn't happen to have a room here, would I? Or am I homeless again?>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46507 on: February 23, 2014, 02:59:31 pm »

Kyle sighs and goes up there. If it's a dragon and doesn't try talking to him he leaves and tells everyone not to worry.
It's a dragon. Gray, not too big--a bit above human-sized.
"I've heard you have Colrath's head here?"

Lyle's phone number is on the fridge, for some reason.
It's written in crimson ink.
Oh, right, the dare.
Angel calls Lyle.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46508 on: February 23, 2014, 03:00:10 pm »

<Kyle did you blow something up? We are trying to have a party down here.>

ICARUS keeps providing everyone with food and drink, almost aggressively so. Her face lacks the capacity to relay how she feels about watching people eat and drink
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46509 on: February 23, 2014, 03:00:28 pm »

[HEY, I JUST MET YOU
AND THIS IS CR-]
"gotta change that ringtone..
Hello?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46510 on: February 23, 2014, 03:01:59 pm »

Kyle shrugs to the dragon.
"Probably. Was that the dragon that attacked that one place like ten minutes ago?"

<Sure. Just pick one out and you can have it if it isn't occupied.
No Icarus, It's just a dragon, don't worry.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46511 on: February 23, 2014, 03:02:01 pm »

"Um...is your refrigerator running?"
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46512 on: February 23, 2014, 03:03:21 pm »

<Can you take it out please, I'm off duty.>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46513 on: February 23, 2014, 03:04:09 pm »

"What?"
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46514 on: February 23, 2014, 03:05:26 pm »

Kyle shrugs to the dragon.
"Probably. Was that the dragon that attacked that one place like ten minutes ago?"
"Yes. Where is his head, and other parts of his remains you stole?"

"What?"
"Then why--um, is your refrigerator running?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3099 3100 [3101] 3102 3103 ... 4748