Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2629 2630 [2631] 2632 2633 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129005 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #39450 on: February 07, 2014, 11:23:14 am »

"Would you mind also taking Meme and Alice Angel? Keeping you young people together is probably a good idea."
"Okay!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #39451 on: February 07, 2014, 11:24:19 am »

"Does the underground pool connect to the ocean, or a cave system? Are the turrets outfitted with energy cannons? What is the castles primary energy source? Do the runes only insulated against signs of weather? Is an anti-magic field planned, as with this house? Is there a hangar for fighter jets, tanks or mechs? To what force of impact do the walls hold? Is the pool made secure for the use of small children?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39452 on: February 07, 2014, 11:28:15 am »

"Hey Kyle, didn't you say IRIS was building the castle?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39453 on: February 07, 2014, 11:29:04 am »

Kyle shrugs at that point.
"The pool is child safe."

Kyle nods at Will.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39454 on: February 07, 2014, 11:30:54 am »

"Does the underground pool connect to the ocean, or a cave system? Are the turrets outfitted with energy cannons? What is the castles primary energy source? Do the runes only insulated against signs of weather? Is an anti-magic field planned, as with this house? Is there a hangar for fighter jets, tanks or mechs? To what force of impact do the walls hold?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39455 on: February 07, 2014, 11:32:48 am »

Will examines ICARUS for an off switch, or some method of altering personality constraints. He doesn't expect to find much, but you never know.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39456 on: February 07, 2014, 11:34:45 am »

"The blueprints are on the IRIS server. Search france house."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39457 on: February 07, 2014, 11:38:13 am »

Obviously there is a big red switch labeled "off" right on her chest. I mean why wouldn't a combat-bot have that:P just kidding, obviously there are no buttons. All input is given verbaly, and checked against the authorisation of the user. Will could not even change the color her eyes glow in (currently Cyan, but can be switched to pretty much every color)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39458 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:29 am »

((Failsafes make sense on combat robots that you don't want malfunctioning and pointing their weapons at you, actually.))

"Worth a shot. Hey, Kyle, think you could get the robot to be less annoying?"
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39459 on: February 07, 2014, 11:43:38 am »

"Icarus. Would you kindly... change eye color to purple."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39460 on: February 07, 2014, 11:48:11 am »

"Understood."

ICARUS changes the color of her eyes and the lights on her body to purple

((and failsaves exist, but those are under controle of IRIS and DARPA, and have a high secrecy level))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39461 on: February 07, 2014, 11:49:42 am »

((I'm sure that comforts the soldiers working alongside the combots a whole lot.))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39462 on: February 07, 2014, 11:51:35 am »

Kyle smiles and there is a whring in his throat. When he speaks next it's in a decent Irish accent.
"Would.you kindly apologize to Will."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39463 on: February 07, 2014, 11:59:35 am »

ICARUS makes a short bow

"Will, I apologize."

Her voice stays as neutral as ever, she might as well have told Will that the water is boiling.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39464 on: February 07, 2014, 12:05:34 pm »

"Remind me to change your voice to actually have inflection."
Pages: 1 ... 2629 2630 [2631] 2632 2633 ... 4748