Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3057161 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22470 on: January 11, 2014, 05:31:46 pm »

[To: Will] <Well, after Luna calms down, I'll try and get her to take it out for you. No need to be there if you don't want to, you can simply write down the specifications.>
<I'll do you one better.>
Will takes out his smartphone and sends Cyrielle a copy of the blueprint he made (and Meme colored).

((Just leave her there for a few hundred year.))
((She'll get free. Have no worries about that.))
((Challenge accepted. Someone get Will onsite.))

Will locates Stella and heads to Kyle's closet, bringing her with. He knocks.
"Kyle, are you in there?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22471 on: January 11, 2014, 05:33:10 pm »

Sen laughs at at Yuri, "Became angry wench. Pain and not having my full powers are nothing new to me. I've had CENTURIES to adapt. This is the naivety I spoke of." Sen directed the last part towards Ghost.

"As you wish, I will be blunt.

You say you have had centuries of experience with such things.

My family has had millenia. We have bound gods, demons, even the Creator Herself. In the face of that, you are nothing. So you will listen to me, for a time.

There are those here that care for you. Those that wish to see you happy. This act was foolish, and reckless, and violent. For doing this, for hurting some of the very people who cared for you, you deserve nothing but the worst.

But that's not what I'm going to give you, Sen. Compendium.

Because that isn't what Albrecht would want."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22472 on: January 11, 2014, 05:35:11 pm »

"Yeah, come on in when you want!"
When they come in the will notice that the closet is filled with rather beautiful art painted with blood. They'll also see Kyle holding Elizabeth and generally being loving to her.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22473 on: January 11, 2014, 05:36:14 pm »

Will pats Elizabeth on the head, trying to ignore the art.
"Did you decide on a name for the little fae?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22474 on: January 11, 2014, 05:37:41 pm »

"Yes the creator. You bring up how your family even captured her, but I doubt that's even true. I bet she allowed her capture. Like most intelligent creatures, I bet she planned it. Just how I planned having Kyle bash my head in, or the desire to make 'Sen' Like him. What a joke your family is. Sen scoffs and draws out a small bit of glass from her armor and begins to carve runes into her hands and draw blood runes on the ground.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22475 on: January 11, 2014, 05:39:58 pm »

"I've taken to calling her Elizabeth."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22476 on: January 11, 2014, 05:41:24 pm »

"We could work on a program together, or, when we get the false ID's and whatnot, have the verisimilitude of a date."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22477 on: January 11, 2014, 05:42:50 pm »

"Yes the creator. You bring up how your family even captured her, but I doubt that's even true. I bet she allowed her capture. Like most intelligent creatures, I bet she planned it. Just how I planned having Kyle bash my head in, or the desire to make 'Sen' Like him. What a joke your family is. Sen scoffs and draws out a small bit of glass from her armor and begins to carve runes into her hands and draw blood runes on the ground.

"{Those won't work, by the way.}" She smiles a little. "{As long as you're in there, none of your skills, none of your powers, will avail you. Not until I let you go. Which I will, do not worry.}"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22478 on: January 11, 2014, 05:43:12 pm »

"Want to do both? And what do you feel like programming?"

Elizibeth seems a little weirded out by the blood art, but is easily distracted by blowing bubbles and generally being adorable.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22479 on: January 11, 2014, 05:44:11 pm »

((Elizabeth is just like 'dad that's fucked up' and Kyle just shrugs.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22480 on: January 11, 2014, 05:45:45 pm »

"{Those won't work, by the way.}" She smiles a little. "{As long as you're in there, none of your skills, none of your powers, will avail you. Not until I let you go. Which I will, do not worry.}"

Sen let's out a sinister laugh, "You may want to learn up on ancient runic magic Miss Yuri. I don't need my magic to activate them. Having them drawn is enough~
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22481 on: January 11, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »

Sen let's out a sinister laugh, "You may want to learn up on ancient runic magic Miss Yuri. I don't need my magic to activate them. Having them drawn is enough~

"{Do you seriously think I didn't know that? Precautions are  in place.}" A cluster of runes in the circle blinks for a moment, reducing the symbols to ash, quickly blowing them away.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22482 on: January 11, 2014, 05:51:16 pm »

"Who knows?~ Usually it ends up as something complicated involving heuristics though."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22483 on: January 11, 2014, 05:51:46 pm »

"Thank you for bridging your magic into me~" the runes on Sens hands are now glowing with the same aura of yuri's magic. "I said I had centuries to adapt! You are ignorant of my full age, wench.

Sen begins to chant attempting to summon a book.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22484 on: January 11, 2014, 05:53:07 pm »

((Can someone please just punch her in the throat? Or summon a gag?))
Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 4748