Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1414 1415 [1416] 1417 1418 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114673 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #21225 on: January 09, 2014, 05:20:06 pm »

Kyle looks at it blankly for a moments before paling considerably, leaning over the kid to protect it from the sun and then walking back to Maria's house.
<Guys, I think I'm about as fertile as Zeus.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21226 on: January 09, 2014, 05:20:57 pm »

The baby is also wearing a cowboy hat and wielding a stick.

Go figure.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21227 on: January 09, 2014, 05:21:40 pm »

"Alright, enough. Will, I understand, but you should do something at least to help. Before you ask what I did, I actually went out to buy some hot cocoa for Selina.
Will raises an eyebrow. "I'm not sure what I could do, especially considering that A. most things would be rendered moot by Conny's magic, and B. if certain reports are to be believed, Selina is essentially naked."
"You could have helped me make the soup!" Conny is annoyed that Will won't believe her that Selina was fine!

<You realize shes asleep because shes very comfortable right? Because she was awake when she got the soup and ate it before settling back in to the comfort of the blankets and sleeping again, hence the happy dreams.>
"Blankets in the cupboard next to the toilet and could you grab me a tray?"
Will grabs the tray.
"Not sure what good the blankets will do, since Conny should be curing Selina shortly, but whatever."
After handing the tray to Maria, Will gets a couple blankets and enters Selina's room, eyes closed just in case.
[1] Of course. Dammit Cado!
He trips and falls directly onto Selina. Sure, there's a couple blankets in the way, but she still wakes up. Will freezes, since his power is not immunity to embarrassment.
"AHH!" Selina backs up to the headboard, blushing brightly and kinda freaked out by Will falling on her!
>I lack a computer to use it with.<

Maria comes up shortly, with a steaming cup of cocoa and some cookies on a tray.
"Oh my."
Selina is now in a panicked stuttery panic!
Maria nods.
"No problem. Be more careful next time."
Selina is shaking in panicked... panicky ness! I don't know! Shes embarrassed and freaked out! (4000)
Abraxas reads through the documentation.

It will take a while.

Maria heads off to the kitchen to make more hot cocoa for herself and Ester.
Selina faints the second the door closes, glad she had been covered by the blankets.
<I asked him what it was and he said it was something I could try with Angel when we were older.>
Not!Selina is laughing herself silly over this!

<So I did have a baby!? WHAT THE HECK!?!? Kyle and I are PARENTS!?>
Conny isn't sure if she should laugh happily, or continue freaking out about the HOW considering her biology.

<Can I join you when you do Awice? Also, what a thweesome?>
Meme lets Momo play with the crayons, but makes sure he doesn't try to eat them.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21228 on: January 09, 2014, 05:23:13 pm »

Kyle is obviously not worried as it's a normal Australian baby. And he's still walking home.
<I think Kyle might be a demigod just due to his sheer, demigodness.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21229 on: January 09, 2014, 05:23:24 pm »

Richard also kicks Meme from the channel.
>Can someone install a filter to make sure Meme and Alice don't get ideas please?<

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21230 on: January 09, 2014, 05:24:35 pm »

Lucas is not sure what to do now.

Catherine is back in Maria's house, I think.

The Hybrid considers messing with the fangirl.
And also wonders if certain kinds of shenanigans will occur or not.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21231 on: January 09, 2014, 05:28:24 pm »

Meme was really confused. What did she do?
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21232 on: January 09, 2014, 05:31:13 pm »

((Oh fine. I haven't actually planned their personality, you know. If we find them, you lot can control them.))
>Will, quit being so paranoid. Chances are it'll end up being more amicable.<
((...The child is presumably an infant.))
<If raised properly. And it's not paranoia if you have dozens of cases to back it up. Most of those, the children had mothers. Instead, this child will be growing up Hero-knows-where, completely alone most likely. And I'd give it a 50-50 shot that the kid can use fae magic and will be a mechanical genius, probably combining the two. So we definitely don't want him or her gunning for us 15 years down the line.>

Kyle looks at it blankly for a moments before paling considerably, leaning over the kid to protect it from the sun and then walking back to Maria's house.
<Guys, I think I'm about as fertile as Zeus.>
Will sniggers.
<Sorry. Back home, there was a superhero back in the late 1700's named Zeus who famously turned to black magic when he couldn't make a son the normal way, so the name is connected more to infertility than...omnifertility.>
((P.S. I vote that Kyle impregnates any female he sleeps with. Regardless of intercourse occurring.))

"Alright, enough. Will, I understand, but you should do something at least to help. Before you ask what I did, I actually went out to buy some hot cocoa for Selina.
Will raises an eyebrow. "I'm not sure what I could do, especially considering that A. most things would be rendered moot by Conny's magic, and B. if certain reports are to be believed, Selina is essentially naked."
"You could have helped me make the soup!" Conny is annoyed that Will won't believe her that Selina was fine!
"Soup which would be completely unneeded if you actually healed Selina!"

<You realize shes asleep because shes very comfortable right? Because she was awake when she got the soup and ate it before settling back in to the comfort of the blankets and sleeping again, hence the happy dreams.>
"Strangely, most people don't spontaneously fall asleep just because they're comfortable; they also need to be tired. Either Selina did a lot of manual labor or made a truck without telling us, she has narcolepsy, or something is wrong with her that you should heal. Actually, the last would be true in the first two cases..."

"Blankets in the cupboard next to the toilet and could you grab me a tray?"
Will grabs the tray.
"Not sure what good the blankets will do, since Conny should be curing Selina shortly, but whatever."
After handing the tray to Maria, Will gets a couple blankets and enters Selina's room, eyes closed just in case.
[1] Of course. Dammit Cado!
He trips and falls directly onto Selina. Sure, there's a couple blankets in the way, but she still wakes up. Will freezes, since his power is not immunity to embarrassment.
"AHH!" Selina backs up to the headboard, blushing brightly and kinda freaked out by Will falling on her!
Note to self: That incident was even more hideously embarrassing.
Will apologized once he got to his senses.

<So I did have a baby!? WHAT THE HECK!?!? Kyle and I are PARENTS!?> Conny isn't sure if she should laugh happily, or continue freaking out about the HOW considering her biology.
<If only someone had told you this had probably happened...OH WAIT. Why do you guys ignore me again?>

Meme lets Momo play with the crayons, but makes sure he doesn't try to eat them.
He seems to be trying to draw on the air. He's not very successful, if that's what he's trying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21233 on: January 09, 2014, 05:36:00 pm »

((I agree with GWG just to give me a reason not be a creep.))
Kyle arrives at the house with a look between smug and confused. He goes to the kitchen and grabs some pizza for himself.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21234 on: January 09, 2014, 05:37:30 pm »

Meme holds up paper for him to draw on with a giggle.

Conny takes off her bracelet to go break something in the basement of little worth.

<I can confirm for Conny that everything was fine with Selina, and that she was incredibly tired due to the amount of stuff you guys keep requesting she make. The soldiers on the ship, again as Ghost, the body for Bismuth. Shes being run ragged by you guys and was taking bubble baths to relax finally! Shes still physically tired from giving Bismuth her body, and should probably stay bedridden for a week tops to recover! Geez, you people don't think of how taxing magic is on her! Its a mystery why she tries to hide the exhaustion from you all!>
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21235 on: January 09, 2014, 05:39:44 pm »

>Oh shut up, Luna.

Why the hell is she hiding it from her girlfriend, precisely? Or for that matter, why the hell does Maria never get any love? I'll bet you anything she called Hestia over to help, and I know she's at least made something to help her.

Have you been HIDING it from Maria, perhaps?<

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21236 on: January 09, 2014, 05:41:10 pm »

<It's something I and by extension she would do.>
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21237 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:24 pm »

Aedan cuts in before things get ugly.
<Hey, let's all calm down and talk this out like civilized people. There's no need to get angry because we all have reasons for what we've done okay?>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21238 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:46 pm »

>I just don't appreciate my mates being called out. It isn't like most of us can do anything, considering half of us LIVE ACROSS THE GLOBE.<

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21239 on: January 09, 2014, 05:44:39 pm »

<She was fine before that! The soup helped yes, but shes still tired! Why do I even bother behaving? Being SEALED was better than you blaming me for what Selina does. And maybe shes hiding that shes tired because she feels shes a weakest link and wants to appear strong? EVER THINK OF THAT!? And don't pull the 'Maria doesn't get any love" card. According to these memories, she has tried plenty to maintain her relationship with Maria, but SHES the one dodging everything!>
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1414 1415 [1416] 1417 1418 ... 4748