Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128388 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #17880 on: January 02, 2014, 01:47:55 am »

((How does that even work! ))

((Special effects and mirrors? um pretty much grandiose put himself into a downed state to do an AoE form of his paint others spell, it only lasts like 30 minutes at most tho. it allows him to escape :/))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17881 on: January 02, 2014, 01:48:10 am »

Action movie guy charges the painting as well, everything seems to be happening in bullet time now as his magic takes effect.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17882 on: January 02, 2014, 01:49:14 am »

((Note: Distortion beams penetrate everything. Even if he's a painting, there would be a small hole in it if he doesn't move.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17883 on: January 02, 2014, 01:52:28 am »

((Note: Distortion beams penetrate everything. Even if he's a painting, there would be a small hole in it if he doesn't move.))

((Rectified... now:))

A paintway appears beneath grandiose as his gauge fully depletes. His form becomes hazy at his defeat and he returns back to his own realm for [9] days until his Gauge replenishes. He does take form damage due to the distortion beams which hastens his disappearance.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17884 on: January 02, 2014, 01:54:20 am »

((that sounds sexy as hell for some odd reason [Sanure has arachnephobia]))

((I meant this))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17885 on: January 02, 2014, 01:54:34 am »

Somewhere, nestled under a seat, a rifle vanishes.
Some of the security guards cautiously check the people turned into paintings.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17886 on: January 02, 2014, 01:55:47 am »

((that sounds sexy as hell for some odd reason [Sanure has arachnephobia]))

((I meant this))

((Oh... well... personal reasons? Sanure expresses his confusion))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17887 on: January 02, 2014, 01:56:17 am »

"Return."

The... beings? creatures? monsters? return to the woman, seeming to climb into her shadow, a tattoo appearing on her arm, only the tip of it showing past her sleeve.

She then looks around, frowning.

"He was looking for a student... perhaps I should look into this."

She paces off, likely heading to do some research into the person he had said he was after. Perhaps talking to them would shed some light on this.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17888 on: January 02, 2014, 01:57:42 am »

Action movie guy shrugs as Grandiose disappears before jogging over to the shadow beast woman before she can leave. Behind him there is an explosion for one last cliché. He doesn't seem to notice and the explosion does nothing other than look awesome.
"According to company policy miss I'm supposed to ask you to come with me for questioning about your abilities. On the other hand I would also have to ask every other magic person here to come with me so I suppose I'm just going to ask you to help me find a shirt so the stupid cliches go away."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17889 on: January 02, 2014, 01:58:56 am »

A Paintway opens beneath the portrait of the professor and pulls the portrait in before closing again leaving a thin line behind.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17890 on: January 02, 2014, 02:00:06 am »

Action movie guy shrugs as Grandiose disappears before jogging over to the shadow beast woman before she can leave. Behind him there is an explosion for one last cliché. He doesn't seem to notice and the explosion does nothing other than look awesome.
"According to company policy miss I'm supposed to ask you to come with me for questioning about your abilities. On the other hand I would also have to ask every other magic person here to come with me so I suppose I'm just going to ask you to help me find a shirt so the stupid cliches go away."

"Try a shopping center. I believe there's a walmart in town. And if you haven't noticed, the magic cat is rather thoroughly out of the bag by now. In fact, I believe it has swum to shore and begun searching for its dinner."

A Paintway opens beneath the portrait of the professor and pulls the portrait in before closing again leaving a thin line behind.

((Wasn't he out of power, and thus wouldn't be able to do that?))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17891 on: January 02, 2014, 02:00:30 am »

Well, it wasn't too hard to find Cyrielle after that, she was with her brother and several friends discussing what happened.
"I don't know! I don't know! I've never even seen him before!" Cyrielle seems rather distraught, her composure slipping.
She was cyring and sobbing, holding onto Wheatley for support. A distortion message entering his physical form.
/*How odd, he knew me despite the fact that I have no connections to the others... and targeted me rather than Annie who is nearly identical. How troublesome... this will definitely stir more attention.*/

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17892 on: January 02, 2014, 02:01:43 am »

Well, it wasn't too hard to find Cyrielle after that, she was with her brother and several friends discussing what happened.
"I don't know! I don't know! I've never even seen him before!" Cyrielle seems rather distraught, her composure slipping.
She was cyring and sobbing, holding onto Wheatley for support. A distortion message entering his physical form.
/*How odd, he knew me despite the fact that I have no connections to the others... and targeted me rather than Annie who is nearly identical. How troublesome... this will definitely stir more attention.*/

... someone having a mental breakdown...

"I suppose it is my job to deal with this..." The woman approaches them, frowning a little. "Excuse me, miss... are you alright?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17893 on: January 02, 2014, 02:03:48 am »

"Why?... Why did he want to find me... I don't know... I don't know..."
The messages end. Probably not worth the risk considering that she was near one of the magical attack sources, there was a chance she would notice.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17894 on: January 02, 2014, 02:04:12 am »

((And this is what happens when noises are introduced to Grandiose :) ))

Grandiose is slumped in a chair inside of The Gallery((his plane of existance))
"The ringing in my ears won't go away..." He is talking to himself.
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 4748