Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128918 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #17445 on: December 29, 2013, 07:14:54 pm »

Qi shakes its head slightly. "Ah, I see. Then why isn't Maria greeting her guest somewhere more..." Pause. "Beautiful?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17446 on: December 29, 2013, 07:16:06 pm »

Other Kyle mumbles something about being happy.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17447 on: December 29, 2013, 08:05:20 pm »

"Why would she trust some random person claiming that I may or may not sleep around?"
"Selina is an easygoing, more passive person. Seems like mirror-Selina--Mirrorlina? Semirror?--would be a lot more controlling, proactive, and...ah, I see I was wrong on the first edicated guess. Interesting. Given that Selina has, what, four girlfriends and a missing boyfriend, I would have expected her alternate to be more...monogamous."

((Hey, Cado, remember her name? It's the one Tori met in the ICOOC thread, remember?))
She accepts.
"How you *yawn* ...be?" Meme smiles at her.
Nimue shrugs.

"And I presume your not a stuck up sticky beat with a penchant for Lolita fashion like my Conny."
"Nah, she's just a bit stuck-up." Will dodges the inevitable retaliation.

>Conny. You do realise that Anima has deities who'll help her, right?
Either she's dead, or she's trying to take over the world with them in the mirror world.<
<Defeating gods isn't hard. Even Muskrat Man beat one. Once. And then the man coasted 'til the day he died.>

>Either way, we will also have to deal with deities in addition to our already powerful mirror counterparts.

On the plus side, they will have less. Izzy, Richard, Marie, Camille, part of Ashley and Alexander are not originally from this world. Presumably, they do not have mirror counterparts.<

<I'm hurt. And you're wrong.>

<..Lets not think of what a mirror Meme would be...>
<An evil elderly dog-man who only eats vegetables?>

"Oh and sometimes I manage to get her really calm and... not evil because some god thing that used to possess Yuri broke her? Then Anima forcibly took control of her (the god) and it was the most fucked up thing I ever saw."
"Probably wouldn't break my top...three, definitely-ish."

"Mind rape, maybe, I might come back if this works and let you find out about your players."
Will glares and wags his finger sternly at the Kyle.
"No! No meta! Bad Kyle! Time out for ten minutes!"

"Get you guys to help overthrow the oppressive empire set up by your counterparts."
"If you can wait a couple days, we can bring in some top-tier firepower that your world almost probably shouldn't have."

"So... we're going to leave half our team here while we go murder our selves in another world?" Conny is annoyed.
"Why would we do that? It would probably be more efficient if we divided and conquered. At the very least, we wouldn't make it that predictable. Send me, Selina, Kyle, and Ashley to take down their direct combat folks with traps and cunning, while Nuriel, Stella, Qi, and other combat guys bring the fight to their support people."

"...Meme is your and Selina's child?" Conny stares for a moment, then faints because too much!
Will hops to the side, leans back, and catches Conny by the small of her back with his lower leg, softening her fall. Or breaking it in two, whatever.

Marie proceeds to appear and attempts to abscond with Conny! She appears to be some kind of techy-datay-cody monster, judging by the glitchiness and holes in her form and all that.
"Why do I even bother?"

Qi nods slightly. "I see... And what has Maria said about this..." Pause. "Journey?"
Will raises his voice so Maria can hear it. "Remarkably, Maria hasn't commented on the presence of the other Kyle at all."

((sorry, busy day of work, then d&d (pathfinder) what did I miss?))
((Let's see...another Kyle showed up and told us of a mirror world, where things were the opposite. It was thought that the "Brains and Brawn" dynamic of Will and Stella's relationship would be reversed, so Will would be the brawn and Stella the brains. Past that, no one's pre-dictated what mirror-Stella would be like. Thoughts?))

((Well, Real stella is protective so mirror stella would be destructive/domineering and her vo\iolence would be planed beforehand more often than not rather than being in the heat of the moment. Possibly think somewhat like a steryotypical evil covetous dragon? Can't think of any actions for stella immediately, but she would proibablky agree with that plan, as long as Will promised to be careful))

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17448 on: December 29, 2013, 08:12:38 pm »

Qi shakes its head slightly. "Ah, I see. Then why isn't Maria greeting her guest somewhere more..." Pause. "Beautiful?"
"That would have required the guest to have announced his arrival."

((Well, Real stella is protective so mirror stella would be destructive/domineering and her vo\iolence would be planed beforehand more often than not rather than being in the heat of the moment. Possibly think somewhat like a steryotypical evil covetous dragon?
((I like the way that sounds.))

Can't think of any actions for stella immediately, but she would proibablky agree with that plan, as long as Will promised to be careful))
((Have you ever known Will not to be careful? Or at least backed up with his power?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17449 on: December 29, 2013, 08:29:25 pm »

"Funny you should mention that. Remember Camille? Turns out she made some contraption to let you use those bracelets of yours to interface with a computer. Sadly it precludes using said bracelet for other things, but now Stella can do her homework while I snuggle you!"

"It's really neat! A bit bulky though. Camille's setting it up was practically worth Yakety Sax in and of itself."
"Wait... So we're in a computer?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17450 on: December 29, 2013, 08:32:34 pm »

"And I thought you were slow, Bismuth. No, Conny. Stella is. Not you."

Bismuth bristles!

Marie glitches in response.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17451 on: December 29, 2013, 08:34:44 pm »

"OH! ...COOOOL!" Conny huggles and snuggles.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17452 on: December 29, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »

MUCH CUDDLING WAS HAD THAT DAY.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17453 on: December 29, 2013, 08:45:34 pm »

"That would have required the guest to have announced his arrival."

"I see..." Qi says, its voice tinted with worry.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17454 on: December 29, 2013, 08:57:29 pm »

"Don't you worry. Pretty much any of us except me, because my power's not too combat-intended, and Kyle, because he's a moron, could beat up the other Kyle if we had to. Any two of us could pretty easily."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17455 on: December 29, 2013, 09:00:59 pm »

"But if you try I'm going to turn you into paste and lead with the might that you guys lack. Or I'll just teleport away with one of you and then smash the jumper effectively fucking who ever got taken over."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17456 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:34 pm »

"That is..." Qi pauses for several seconds in thought.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17457 on: December 29, 2013, 09:02:54 pm »

The UAV flies over. <Oh, so that's @USEC_OFFICER's character, I presume? What's the matter at hand?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17458 on: December 29, 2013, 09:05:15 pm »

Other Kyle seems to take offense to the UAV and hides behind a table.
"Perpetrator of evil!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17459 on: December 29, 2013, 09:06:56 pm »

<...Yeah. I really don't want to get caught up in this.>
The UAV turns around and flies off to where Izzy is.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 4748