Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129995 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #17190 on: December 28, 2013, 09:20:35 pm »

((I... can't very well have a mirror Yuri with no mirror SC can I?))

((Actually, yes you can. Shis is omnilocked. Yuri isn't.

I mean, technically you CAN have a DR bonded to her, but it'd be the same DR at a different point in her personal timeline, as the explanation for multiple universe in her continuity is that everything runs on a Great Cycle caused by her continuously remaking the universe whenever it finally dies.

In some, she would attack earth and become bonded to Yuri, but it's not destined to happen every time. Only the Cycle is eternal, not the events within it.))

((Obviously he enchanted them after getting them from Alt!Selina. And he obviously is into biopunkery because that's a great idea. Nope. In fact everyone back on the other universe have no idea he left his lab.))
((Ah. Awesome. What about mirror!Stella*?))
((*SA!Stella. Because I'm imagining the "Brains and Brawn" dynamic of their relationship being reversed.))

There CAN'T be a mirror image version of her, as she is a fact of the multiverse. Shis'm Caes is the Shis'm Caes of EVERY universe, mirror or no. Also, I am playing Mirror-Yuri because it's going to be HILARIOUS.))
((I highly doubt that. Besides, if there are universes above galaxies and multiverses above universes...why can't there be an even larger organizational unit?
Something like this is required for my plans to work.))

((Let me just put it simpler, then. >_< no matter how far out you go, there is only one Shis'm Caes. All universes are a single fragment of the Great Cycle, and each multiverse is, I suppose, a set of universes with similar traits and characteristics, and so on and so forth. There is only one ultimate beginning, but any number of things can spread out from that.))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:22:20 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17191 on: December 28, 2013, 09:21:16 pm »

((Obviously he enchanted them after getting them from Alt!Selina. And he obviously is into biopunkery because that's a great idea. Nope. In fact everyone back on the other universe have no idea he left his lab.))
((Ah. Awesome. What about mirror!Stella*?))
((*SA!Stella. Because I'm imagining the "Brains and Brawn" dynamic of their relationship being reversed.))

There CAN'T be a mirror image version of her, as she is a fact of the multiverse. Shis'm Caes is the Shis'm Caes of EVERY universe, mirror or no. Also, I am playing Mirror-Yuri because it's going to be HILARIOUS.))
((I highly doubt that. Besides, if there are universes above galaxies and multiverses above universes...why can't there be an even larger organizational unit?
Something like this is required for my plans to work.))
((Mine's as well.))

"Come to think of it how in control/famous are you all?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17192 on: December 28, 2013, 09:22:55 pm »

"A lot apparently since we saved the world." Conny then stares at Sen for a minute.

"...Do you just want to have sex with someone?"
Conny is trying to understand Sen's motivation.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17193 on: December 28, 2013, 09:24:13 pm »

"Sex?" Sen seems genuinely confused at the word. "What's sex?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17194 on: December 28, 2013, 09:25:50 pm »

"So you can ask for pretty much anything and get it. Like my group."

"Sex?" Sen seems genuinely confused at the word. "What's sex?"
"The act of reproduction."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17195 on: December 28, 2013, 09:27:13 pm »

Conny takes Sen out of the room to explain what sex is and how it happens between the genders.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17196 on: December 28, 2013, 09:29:44 pm »

Sen stares blankly at Conny then gets confused again. "Is it fun?" Sen lacks modesty.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17197 on: December 28, 2013, 09:31:23 pm »

"Well, when its consensual between both parties yes." Conny wants to steer Sen clear of trying to rape people...
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17198 on: December 28, 2013, 09:31:31 pm »

Kyle's voice speaks.
"Extremely."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17199 on: December 28, 2013, 09:33:55 pm »

Lucas just feels embarrassed. Alternate him sounds like he'll be a handful. He checks the gun, carefully,  and strangely enough he seems like he knows exactly how to use such guns.
"A bit unusual, but it'll do. So. How'd you get here? The.. Hybrid mentioned something about weak barriers, and somehow finding my mind or something... but how about you?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17200 on: December 28, 2013, 09:36:29 pm »

((But yeah, to be simple about it it's POSSIBLE that it's a her like that, but ONLY if the universe is one that's either soon after this one (possible, multiversal time scales are weird), or a VERY early one when she hadn't quite managed to get worn down by eons of separation. Either way, I am playing both of them because you wouldn't do their characters justice. Mostly because you don't have my notes on the originals >_>))

"So, what's all this then?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17201 on: December 28, 2013, 09:37:11 pm »

"Um... a-a-anything you w-want to do Yuri...?" Selina is pretty nervous.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17202 on: December 28, 2013, 09:37:25 pm »

((Let me just put it simpler, then. >_< no matter how far out you go, there is only one Shis'm Caes. All universes are a single fragment of the Great Cycle, and each multiverse is, I suppose, a set of universes with similar traits and characteristics, and so on and so forth. There is only one ultimate beginning, but any number of things can spread out from that.))
((I really, really don't like omni-anything in fictional characters, whether it's Eru Iluvatar or G...an. Such characters tend to either dominate the story, bring up all sorts of questions of why there is a story, or both. Yes, even bound ones like Shys'm Caes. The biggest question there is "How the hell did she get bound?" and "How has she not freed herself?", which narrowly beat out "What was she smoking?" and "Who said ragnarok could dictate the origin of every frikkin' universe ever brought into contact with the RotMGverse, even if that screws over story ideas, and even though he never GM'd RotMG and only GM'd one of the several 'verses crossing over with it?"))

"So you can ask for pretty much anything and get it. Like my group."
"What exactly is your group? More evil overlords, or more Illuminati?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17203 on: December 28, 2013, 09:39:04 pm »

((I really, really don't like omni-anything in fictional characters, whether it's Eru Iluvatar or G...an. Such characters tend to either dominate the story, bring up all sorts of questions of why there is a story, or both. Yes, even bound ones like Shys'm Caes. The biggest question there is "How the hell did she get bound?" and "How has she not freed herself?", which narrowly beat out "What was she smoking?" and "Who said ragnarok could dictate the origin of every frikkin' universe ever brought into contact with the RotMGverse, even if that screws over story ideas?"))

((Technically she's the original beginning. There ARE Universes that weren't created by her, but she created Creation in the first place, which paved the way for the rest of everything.

And to answer your questions:

1: she deliberately weakens herself in most fights when she's at full power in order to give the other person a chance, as it's more fun for her. She is bound by the laws she creates, and Yuri's family exploited these laws in order to fabricate a spell that prevents her from disobeying them and also stops her from unlocking the remainder of her powers.

2: See above mention of not being able to disobey them or unlock most of her powers. Also, much as her current predicament annoys her in that she has to follow orders, mostly it's just 'go kill these people', which she enjoys, so she hasn't bothered to try.

3: Nothing, she was drunk on battle.

4: Scap when he said we could just pull metaphysical stuff out of our asses as long as it doesn't contradict anything previously said.))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:43:28 pm by ragnarok97071 »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17204 on: December 28, 2013, 09:39:26 pm »

Qi eventually wanders into the kitchen, and bows to everyone assembled.

"Hello. Am I interupting something?"
Pages: 1 ... 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 ... 4748