Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] 947 948 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010379 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #14175 on: May 29, 2014, 11:08:45 am »

And yes. I was also talking about it in a 'starting a game of my own' sense.

I wouldn't mind starting a new game in this vein/line of discussion. At the very least it'd be a test bed for all of these ideas we're discussing. Or something.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14176 on: May 29, 2014, 11:09:40 am »

starting entirely from scratch would be annoying. I'd prefer the long time-skip leading to a reform of the group style. Who knows, can lead to many miniplots even. Maybe somebody needs to be jailbroken? Someone now works for the enemy, whatever that may be? There can be many things that everyone turns to.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14177 on: May 29, 2014, 11:11:20 am »

I mostly had a problem with how no one even acknowledged it.

And I really don't like changing the game.
I mean, with the proposed actions all my characters would end up dead or in a mental facility.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14178 on: May 29, 2014, 11:13:51 am »

being rescued from a mental facility and recovering from the consequences might serve as character development. But hey, in the end Kyle is rather rich - money may very well be used in various ways to get by the crackdown rather unscathed.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14179 on: May 29, 2014, 11:13:57 am »

Cado meant he would start his own game, in a different universe, not at all related to this apart from whatever he wants to include.

I'm neutral in this- I care not a dot whether or not you want to overhaul the game or not, just decide.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14180 on: May 29, 2014, 11:16:55 am »

well, before the game gets overhauled or an alternative thread etc, we need a somewhat established setting. How does the world now stand to magic vigilants etc, and what happened to our characters etc etc etc.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14181 on: May 29, 2014, 11:19:20 am »

Kyle Keith and Kate are all dead or in jail for fighting in the crackdown... And I have no more characters because why the hell would I play a game where my characters get penalized for using their main power?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14182 on: May 29, 2014, 11:21:58 am »

Well, Luna would probably get super mad at someone in the end and just disappear from everyones radar's, probably with Jaque. Completely off the grid for most.

Selina, depending on how many years we skip, would probably either still be dating Maria, or married to her. Could also be married to Nuriel, Yuri, and Demons Run, but Yuri and DR are Rag's charaters, and he's pretty much disappeared from the forum entirely. Nuriel... its possible. Selina would also be avoiding using her magic much at all.

Meme and Mimi... I have no clue where they would end up.

Conny would most likely be with Ashley somewhere, raising Catherine.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14183 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:17 am »

hmm, that's a bit difficult indeed. But one or two of them may have very well escaped. Apart from Kyles tentacles, there is nothing at all that stops any of them from going into hiding, and even doing some vigilantism when nobody is looking. Note Batman. The world he is living in is very much not his ally. He can still pull it off. He may also pull it off if he wasn't a billionair, by being crafty.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14184 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:51 am »

Alucard and Bartimaeus would probably move away and live in a secluded life while the former conducts secret experiments while the latter does missions to benefit the void.

HILDA would probably wander.

Lizzie might go with Rose or something.

Winry would probably be dead or something like that.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14185 on: May 29, 2014, 11:25:45 am »

I don't think you understand. I don't want to play this type of game since it's not the type I signed up for.

And again, they WOULDN'T TRY TO ESCAPE AND WOULD EITHER BE IN JAIL OR DEAD PROTECTING THE CASTLE AT THE VERY LEAST.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14186 on: May 29, 2014, 11:26:27 am »

well, what do you suggest then?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14187 on: May 29, 2014, 11:27:16 am »

Don't change anything. If you don't like the game then leave it and make your own.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14188 on: May 29, 2014, 11:29:19 am »

making a new one entirely from scratch is annoying, as I sort of rely on the existing character dynamics. Hehe, I even had such a nice plan for Kyle in my plot.

hmm, as a whole it's more of a question between justice league and the X-Men. Justice league has fucking impossible to defeat or even be slightly bothered by enemy plans superman, and a space station. They are revered as heroes by everyone, and laws basicaly dont exist for them.

X-Men have racial segregation, and have to hide from the world under the pretext of being a school. Well, they still have impossible to defeat or even be slightly bothered by enemy plans wolverine, and their resources are still very ill-defined, but at least they can not just trample over the world and not give a fuck.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:35:50 am by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14189 on: May 29, 2014, 11:33:05 am »

I don't think I'll care much about this if it goes through the changes you suggest.
Pages: 1 ... 944 945 [946] 947 948 ... 1030