Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1009960 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12615 on: April 18, 2014, 09:49:15 am »

well, GWG never confirmed wether or not Will is going to sniper that bitch, he might, he might not, who knows

also, Stella, totaly forgot her. But as that is only going to amount to one post a day, I'll guess I'll just post a standard "fire breath on Zhengara", unless anyone objects?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12616 on: April 18, 2014, 09:56:59 am »

After some discussion with @Elf and @Xantalos, I've decided to rejoin as a portal to spread the latter's influence portable shipping/promiscuity dampener.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I feel like introducing a superego-projecting character.
But I've already got a planned new character.

And Kyle would be able to fuck with it since his helmet exudes antimagic fielding.
He'd be willing to screw it regardless.

If anyone wants to scream anything into the head of someone in the field, just bold it and put it in a quote. I'll start using the "Out of context and funny quotes thread" for more material as well.
Take one at a time. Sparingly.
"You are all insane."
"No, seriously, what's wrong with you people?"
"No, we are not discussing that subject any further. You're crazy."
"Why are you trying to ship everyone?"
"The Laws of Thermodynamics do not disprove evolution. You show ignorance of several important scientific concepts."

ohhhh yeah. I'm in the next round. Test-work on tuesday, which is more or less 2-3 hours of me simply trying to not embarrass myself, also a second interview with the personnel chef once she returns from holidays, from what I heared, just a standard questionair, simply maths, etc.
when the headchef asked me if I have any other interviewes scheduled, and I told him yes, quote: "Don't bother going."

ohhh yeaaah
Sounds good. Congratulations on your pending employment!

on d50s, a reasonable decrease is -5 for every attack already dodged, possibly -10 for every hit already taken, as those tend to send you offbalance even more, but that is optional
That works. I've been using -1 per attack, but then that's when there were dozens of attackers.

well, GWG never confirmed wether or not Will is going to sniper that bitch, he might, he might not, who knows
He's in a different corner of France. Unless Paris has extremely lax gun control laws and Will has a rifle with enough range to reach the castle (and can manage to land a hit at that range, power or no), he's not likely to be able to help.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12617 on: April 18, 2014, 10:10:22 am »

also, well no orichalcum left currenlty so :(

but who needs god-killing weapons if you have CLAY

Also, it's kind hard to forge a weapon in the heat of battle, so... *shrug*

Plus it's magical, physic-defying CLAY. That's probably why she hits like a truck, actually. She weighs a couple tons, but due to magic she doesn't act like it. Until she has to fuck shit up punch someone that is. Then she shows off why you don't ram into brick walls at high speed.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12618 on: April 18, 2014, 10:21:00 am »

So, was playing minecraft.

@Akroma, You have it exactly with the parrying. If samson succeeds the roll, Zhengara's attack is negated and he takes damage. less damage than a normal hit would be. If samson fails, well, he just took the hit for a little extra damage.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12619 on: April 18, 2014, 10:25:27 am »

Post works, though add a note that she'd go for the throat so as to make use of her knives' properties of enforcing fatality.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12620 on: April 18, 2014, 10:27:11 am »

note, the goal is not to kill him. but to beat him until he can no longer move, threathen him with eternal imprisonment in a I have no mouth and I must scream scenario, and if he removes Alice curse completely, he will be allowed the sweet mercy of death
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12621 on: April 18, 2014, 10:44:26 am »

hmm, KJ is online, so he'll be posting soon, but PN will probably come rather late (and as I barely got any sleep, I wont be staying on long into the night)

anyone have any objections if I just set Alucard and Bartimaeus to some standard actions? Perhaps we can finish tis turn today, and already have the second turn halfway done tomorrow morning

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12622 on: April 18, 2014, 10:53:18 am »

You know, this is why the clasic players have default actions for fight.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12623 on: April 18, 2014, 10:57:16 am »

She weighs a couple tons, but due to magic she doesn't act like it.
Is this a bad time to remind you that that mass requires densities impossible for mundane matter?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12624 on: April 18, 2014, 10:57:45 am »

magic clay is clearly not mundane, as implied by the adjective magic

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12625 on: April 18, 2014, 10:58:41 am »

Mundane, as in made of atoms.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12626 on: April 18, 2014, 10:59:01 am »

Magic.

Really that's not even something that would be difficult.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12627 on: April 18, 2014, 10:59:07 am »

magic, as in not caring about physics

edit: Also nuuuh, now everyone has posted and no Kansa in sight.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:01:40 am by Akroma »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12628 on: April 18, 2014, 11:05:24 am »

Magic.
Really that's not even something that would be difficult.
...You'd have to manufacture every iota of stuff making up Neferis magically. And there are plenty of other, easier ways to get the desired "hits-like-a-truck" thing without needing to add magic to make her not smash through floors and the Earth's crust and such.

And stop using magic to make everything that makes no sense okay. I'm this close to having something absolutely absurd happen and blaming it on magic.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12629 on: April 18, 2014, 11:06:00 am »

Horus is pro at making heavy golems
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 1030