Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011193 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10275 on: March 26, 2014, 06:57:31 pm »

Alright sure. What's Kyle doing then? I'll post with Merrick eventually since I'm going to be off to do things soonish haha.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10276 on: March 26, 2014, 08:12:01 pm »

Kyle is inside Maria's house but you know, the power of retcon can include him coming with Merrick.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10277 on: March 26, 2014, 09:00:13 pm »

Or you know, Ashley, pretty much now queen of the void, could go make peaceful talks..
Demons barely listen to their own lords. I think you'll need a lot of gunboat diplomacy for that to work.

on a side note, Seham is bullying us, and we are doing what a true hero is doing: Tell on him, like a big boy!
How is Seham bullying you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10278 on: March 26, 2014, 09:23:55 pm »

Or you know, Ashley, pretty much now queen of the void, could go make peaceful talks..
Demons barely listen to their own lords. I think you'll need a lot of gunboat diplomacy for that to work.

This is why I prefer using Oni. Much more reasonable when it comes to orders.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10279 on: March 26, 2014, 11:46:15 pm »

Yeah, one of the Ars Goetia people is more suitable, such as Andras or Annie or Wheatley (who share the title of Andromalius) seeing as they have command over enough legions to back up their orders.

Wait come to think of it, is being the queen of the void actually worth anything? Seeing as being a figure of authority that can set rules doesn't seem very useful your realm's denizens are designed to freely break virtually every single rule.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:59:03 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10280 on: March 27, 2014, 05:47:58 am »

Wait come to think of it, is being the queen of the void actually worth anything? Seeing as being a figure of authority that can set rules doesn't seem very useful your realm's denizens are designed to freely break virtually every single rule.
What fully-Void creatures are there? As I understand it, demons are part-Void, part-Creation.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10281 on: March 27, 2014, 06:02:02 am »

there are the uncreated, the inhabitors of the fringe where the void borders the cosmos as part of the lore I added.

and I can safely say when Ashley refers to herself as queen of the void and demands respect and authority, she is weeeeelcome to try. Because totaly, in the entire time the void exists, she is totaly the first and only girl that Void (the person) ever bothered to fuck and have a child with, riiiiiiiiiight?

void is similar to shysm'caes in that sense - he could go around and bitchslap everything in the void that in any way bothers him, but he doesn't. Kinda like the jesus thing. They nailed him to a cross and stabbed him, what, did their hands fall off their wrists?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:08:46 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10282 on: March 27, 2014, 10:06:43 am »

Wait, Jesus is canonized? As in "in canon," not as in "a saint".
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10283 on: March 27, 2014, 10:10:39 am »

well, I was just using it as an example, I dunno the jesus status in this canon

I am just saying that Void gives not much of a fuck about stuff that goes on inside the void, just like Shism'Caes doesn't care much about what goes on inside creation. ((and that has been discussed with rag and is canon))

I would only assume that Void cares even less about what happens inside hell, which is inside creation
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10284 on: March 27, 2014, 10:47:19 am »

I would only assume that Void cares even less about what happens inside hell, which is inside creation
Given that demons are part-Void and part-Creation, wouldn't it make more sense that Hell was somewhere in the cracks between?

((I dont think he meant Nuriel, but Seham))
I guessed he didn't mean Nuriel, but there is Seham, the demon attacking Luna, and perhaos some others. And "slap around" is...kinda vague.
Since I didn't know what kj wanted, I made a joke.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10285 on: March 27, 2014, 10:51:17 am »

Lucifer was however called by ICARUS to deal with Seham, specificaly.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10286 on: March 27, 2014, 12:13:37 pm »

there are the uncreated, the inhabitors of the fringe where the void borders the cosmos as part of the lore I added.

and I can safely say when Ashley refers to herself as queen of the void and demands respect and authority, she is weeeeelcome to try. Because totaly, in the entire time the void exists, she is totaly the first and only girl that Void (the person) ever bothered to fuck and have a child with, riiiiiiiiiight?

void is similar to shysm'caes in that sense - he could go around and bitchslap everything in the void that in any way bothers him, but he doesn't. Kinda like the jesus thing. They nailed him to a cross and stabbed him, what, did their hands fall off their wrists?
She doesn't refer to herself as queen of the void... Nor does she demand respect and authority... And yes, she is the only girl Void has slept with or had a child with.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10287 on: March 27, 2014, 12:21:56 pm »

And yes, she is the only girl Void has slept with or had a child with.
That he told you about.

Nevermind. I don't care enough about Will and your seeming need for overly complating things to actually work this out.
Yes. My request that you say what the hell you're actually doing and give NPCs multiple ways they might respond to characters in different situations is so unreasonable.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10288 on: March 27, 2014, 12:24:18 pm »

riiiiiiiiiiiight. Void has existed even longer than creation, heck he might be THE oldest entity since entities are a thing. When love and sex were invented, he was probably around, heck he might have had a hand in that invention. I fail to see why Ashley would, in all eternity, be the first girl he ever cared about. Even for a magical girl game that might be a bit sue-ish. Twilight has more reasonable romance than that.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:26:02 pm by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10289 on: March 27, 2014, 12:28:13 pm »

That's not what I was complaining about! I wascomplaining about the fact that this entire plot is not needed and that the absence of your characters could be explained with ease.
Pages: 1 ... 684 685 [686] 687 688 ... 1030