Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1014070 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #8565 on: March 01, 2014, 06:10:53 pm »

inb4 Meme didnt know she was adopted and goes into shock
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8566 on: March 01, 2014, 06:13:50 pm »

Meme knew already :P
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: March 01, 2014, 07:02:17 pm »

Stella and her Mom adopted meme during the SA, TA and RotMG crossover
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:21 pm »

Finished this sentence:
Not everything that vibrates is inheritly anti armor. However look at my description, and how I actually linked to freaking metal gear rising wiki to explain what an HF blade is. Maybe this showcases better as to what cutting capabilities we are talking about. The missile jumping alos provides a good idea as to what kinetic overdrive is supposed to do.. All that holds ICARUS back is the relatively low amount of mana, really.
Well excuse me for not accepting that we're automatically assuming the characteristics of one specific fictional universe for a type of weaponry. Excuse me for following the lead of others and trying to apply the laws of reality to it. Excuse me for wanting things to make sense and not just be arbitrary names for AP Blade X and Undead-Killing Y.

"Meme is adopted"
((Such an obvious yet weirdly unsatisfying answer.))
Stella's mom adopted Meme because Meme didn't have a mother. You...it made sense at the time. You had to be there.

And of course the Council isn't happening soon. Next time that wolfchild and I are both online, we need to hop on IRC to manage that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: March 01, 2014, 08:16:28 pm »

Stella's mom adopted Meme because Meme didn't have a mother. You...it made sense at the time. You had to be there.

I'm not saying that it didn't make sense, it's just... unsatisfactory. I don't really know to explain it. I guess you had to be there or something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: March 01, 2014, 08:17:08 pm »

Kinda hard to explain all the things afterwards. Especially when you're not one of the involved parties.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8571 on: March 01, 2014, 10:59:57 pm »

I'm sad.

And this, after weeks of trying to get the bastard safely out of orbit.
Sig

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: March 01, 2014, 11:00:51 pm »

God fucking dammit Jeb.

at least we can focus on other stuff now
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: March 01, 2014, 11:11:39 pm »

I'm sad.

Don't be sad Wyrm, I was playing once and I found out that my colonial Jool craft didn't have any parachutes on it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: March 01, 2014, 11:17:35 pm »

I'm sad.

I'm pretty sure that when a kerbal dies, he comes back the next day.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: March 01, 2014, 11:18:19 pm »

I'm not saying that it didn't make sense, it's just... unsatisfactory. I don't really know to explain it. I guess you had to be there or something.
Basically, one of @Ragnarok's RPs, Twilight Academy (which I won't mention much seeing well, let's just say my primary character design for that left a lot to be desired) and one of @KJ's RPs, Super Academy (which I won't mention much as I wasn't actually in it so I don't know much about it) all had a crossover with RotMG in SA's world and thread. During which, due to player shenanigans:

Selina had been heavily enchanted, but a legally drug-dealing magical doctor with the ability to emulate Walter White along with an amalgamation of the spirits that once resided within inanimate objects (with a rather justified dislike of people jacking off) in a form of a somewhat ursine construct helped disable or mitigate some of them.

Ashley fused with her other self, went psycho for a bit, lost her child to the void, creeped a few people out and got tased by the aforementioned construct's reactive armor. As a result, she gained a third form and a second ability (brainwave manipulation) along with a psycho alternate personality.

Ashley became a pseudocouple with Conny.

Kyle was completely inactive and drifted away from everyone since @KJ was offline.

The sheer post rate inflated Cyrielle's magic charge until she had so much charge she insta-killed an entire army.

Will and Stella began getting close and eventually became a couple.

Selina may or may not have been partially seduced by her alternate universe counterpart's Luna.

Richard x Cyrielle shipping though no real result occurred.

Annie and Wheatley were created.

Izzy x Luca shipping with both of them trying to hide their feelings from one another. Which was rather successful, except pretty much every other PC noticed it.

A PC (Gerard/Gerald, can't remember which spelling) in an attempt to prepare a trap to take out an enemy army rigged an entire city full of people with explosives. This included shopping centers, prisons and schools. A rather poorly executed attempt to convince him that it was a bad idea resulted in all said explosives being detonated.

Selina got addicted to an alternate universe' vampiric Angel's venom and became infatuated with both Angels in a rather creepy, pedophilic-subtext ridden manner.

Conny got redrawn by above mentioned doctor, which, due to an overshot, made her gain the ability to very easily seduce people.

TA characters Meme and Alice Azifernia joined the party.

SA characters Lucas, Izzy, William and Stella joined the party.

In short, they barged into someone elses' thread, blew up the city it was set in, dissected the thread's corpse and wore it as a coat before proceeding to graverob all the characters.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:32:44 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: March 01, 2014, 11:30:15 pm »

Don't be sad Wyrm, I was playing once and I found out that my colonial Jool craft didn't have any parachutes on it.
...Jool? The gas giant? Why were you even trying to land on it?

In short, they barged into someone elses' thread, blew up the city it was set in, hijacked the thread and stole all the characters.
To be fair, the game was already more or less dead.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: March 01, 2014, 11:30:49 pm »

I'm sad.

I'm pretty sure that when a kerbal dies, he comes back the next day.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: March 01, 2014, 11:31:32 pm »

-snip-

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: March 01, 2014, 11:33:33 pm »

In short, they barged into someone elses' thread, blew up the city it was set in, hijacked the thread and stole all the characters.
To be fair, the game was already more or less dead.
In short, they barged into someone elses' thread, blew up the city it was set in, dissected the thread's corpse and wore it as a coat before proceeding to graverob all the characters.
Edited my post to reflect the fact that the thread was dead
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 1030