Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1013982 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #8550 on: March 01, 2014, 05:07:00 pm »

Not everything that vibrates is inheritly anti armor. However look at my description, and how I actually linked to freaking metal gear rising wiki to explain what an HF blade is. Maybe this showcases better as to what cutting capabilities we are talking about. The missile jumping alos provides a good idea as to what kinetic overdrive is supposed to do.. All that holds ICARUS back is the relatively low amount of mana, really.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: March 01, 2014, 05:09:22 pm »

Not everything that vibrates is inheritly anti armor.
Cue character whose ability is to make vibrating objects act as anti-armor weapons :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8552 on: March 01, 2014, 05:11:11 pm »

either you use magic, in that case it's a dildomancer, or you use the high tech route, and make an engineer of advanced dildonics
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: March 01, 2014, 05:11:20 pm »

Not really, Ashley's teleport isn't just teleport, it's teleportation via void movement, Hainuwele has acupuncture based manipulation rather than the power to buff and debuff. Otherwise it turns into a definition debate.
That's a question of methodology, not definition. Ashley can teleport friends and foes across all distances. Hai can provide a wide array of buffs/debuffs, not just a few.

Not everything that vibrates is inheritly anti armor. However look at my description, and how I actually linked to freaking metal gear rising wiki to explain what an HF blade is. Maybe this showcases better as to what cutting capabilities we are talking about. The missile jumping alos provides a good idea as to what kinetic overdrive is supposed to do.. All that holds ICARUS back is the relatively low amount of mana, really.
Well excuse me for not accepting that we're automatically assuming the characteristics of
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: March 01, 2014, 05:13:44 pm »

well to put it short, yes, those things are pretty much armor piercing

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: March 01, 2014, 05:14:29 pm »

Not really, Ashley's teleport isn't just teleport, it's teleportation via void movement, Hainuwele has acupuncture based manipulation rather than the power to buff and debuff. Otherwise it turns into a definition debate.
That's a question of methodology, not definition. Ashley can teleport friends and foes across all distances. Hai can provide a wide array of buffs/debuffs, not just a few.
It still establishes some limitations such as the inability to teleport shys'm caes in the first case and not working on sufficiently armored targets in the second case.

Well excuse me for not accepting that we're automatically assuming the characteristics of
The same could be said for your interpretation of darkness.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: March 01, 2014, 05:14:56 pm »

either you use magic, in that case it's a dildomancer, or you use the high tech route, and make an engineer of advanced dildonics
Sigged.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8557 on: March 01, 2014, 05:16:15 pm »

This one is proud to have served

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8558 on: March 01, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of bludgeoning someone with an active speaker system or massage chair. I suppose that works too though it raises question of who would actually establish that branch of arcane arts.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8559 on: March 01, 2014, 05:19:45 pm »

Kyle.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8561 on: March 01, 2014, 05:20:39 pm »

well, if there is any engineer in the world who is able to properly weaponize dildos, it's kyle

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8562 on: March 01, 2014, 05:21:42 pm »

Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8563 on: March 01, 2014, 05:46:10 pm »

On the topic of draconic reproduction ... at least Stella's race of dragons, the fertilization IS internal, although males keep their bits inside when not using them and in her full dragon form, her bits are hidden under the tail
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8564 on: March 01, 2014, 05:55:09 pm »

of course, Will is too shy to even show himself to Stella without a shirt.

heck, when a doctor asks him to remove his shirt, Will probably searches for another doctor ;P
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 1030