Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1014066 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #5445 on: February 03, 2014, 12:05:50 pm »

so, Elf please make on official statement on the health and Mana of kyle, I guess

also yay
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: February 03, 2014, 12:08:36 pm »

He retains mana and health stays as it is. Whatever bonuses to health he gets is due to his armor, and it shouldn't be in the seven hundreds...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: February 03, 2014, 12:08:48 pm »

also yay

*toots horn*

We'll still be dicking around in the server until then though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: February 03, 2014, 12:09:28 pm »

"as it is"

so the 300-something?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: February 03, 2014, 12:12:44 pm »

"as it is"

so the 300-something?
Yes.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: February 03, 2014, 12:19:32 pm »

as a note, ...

oh right, it would be the fourth.

It was two in the morning, deal with it >____<

Yeah, next post comes when I get home from work.

Also, the shield is gone, you managed to push enough damage to break it.

Also also, melee attackers CAN get to Dumah, but you could only attack its legs, which... yeah, may not be a good idea.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: February 03, 2014, 12:21:54 pm »

3D gear would mean I can probably get to any part?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: February 03, 2014, 12:24:43 pm »

3D gear would mean I can probably get to any part?

You can try, but your character's main use of their power wouldn't work too well on it given that it's kinda a massive walking tank.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: February 03, 2014, 12:25:40 pm »

Also, your acupuncture is less accurate on less human creatures, remember?

Hard to get less human than an angel.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: February 03, 2014, 12:28:03 pm »

the angel is using a human body as a vessel, or not?

I am attacking the vessel, not the angel. refer to my car<->driver metaphor. I am attacking the steering wheel, so to speak, and said steering wheel very much has human anatomy

if hainuwele attacking the vessel does nothing to hinder the angel inside, then simply, none of our attacks would do anything, as they all damage the vessel

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: February 03, 2014, 12:31:40 pm »

Consider this quote:
Also also, melee attackers CAN get to Dumah, but you could only attack its legs, which... yeah, may not be a good idea.
Unless we're forced to attack while crawling, we could hit much higher on her host. So either the angel manifested, or she corrupted the host enough that basic human ley lines are likely to be screwed up.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: February 03, 2014, 12:33:20 pm »

I wasn't attacking Dumah this round anyway. I was going for the red-head, the one who has the three attacks right at the start of the battle. Specificaly, the vessel, the human part of it, to make it more difficult for the angel to act through it.

if the angels don't need their vessels to act, what's the point of the vessels at all?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: February 03, 2014, 12:40:24 pm »

I'm not the guy who wrote this crap adventure.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: February 03, 2014, 12:46:40 pm »

I'm just saying that Hainwules only method of fighting, due to sheer inability of just bruteforcing enemies down by damage output, is by inflicting status effects of various kinds.

That's her superpower. That's why there is Mana involved. The entire meridian thing is the fluff explanation, but if it's going to be held constantly against me because lol, chinese traditional medicine only works on grunt enemies, but 90% of all enemies are immune because lol, then I find it unfair. The accupressure is clearly supernatural in origin. Half of the players don't really bother explaining through fluff how the stuff they do work, and Hainuwele gets denied using her superpower because I bothered with a somewhat interesting, fluff-explanation, rather than just putting "Curse magics" in the superpower field and just willing them to happen?. Come on. 90% of all enemies being immune to Hainuwele is simply neither fair nor fun.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: February 03, 2014, 12:48:04 pm »

Consider this quote:
Unless we're forced to attack while crawling, we could hit much higher on her host. So either the angel manifested, or she corrupted the host enough that basic human ley lines are likely to be screwed up.

Yes, the angel manifested. It is now a gigantic pyramid tripod.

I'm just saying that Hainwules only method of fighting, due to sheer inability of just bruteforcing enemies down by damage output, is by inflicting status effects of various kinds.

That's her superpower. That's why there is Mana involved. The entire meridian thing is the fluff explanation, but if it's going to be held constantly against me because lol, chinese traditional medicine only works on grunt enemies, but 90% of all enemies are immune because lol, then I find it unfair. The accupressure is clearly supernatural in origin. Half of the players don't really bother explaining through fluff how the stuff they do work, and Hainuwele gets denied using her superpower because I bothered with a somewhat interesting, fluff-explanation, rather than just putting "Curse magics" in the superpower field and just willing them to happen?. Come on. 90% of all enemies being immune to Hainuwele is simply neither fair nor fun.

>_< i'm not saying it won't work.

You can't acupuncture a tank.

But Selesnarna is totally able to be acupunctured, other than that you're targetting the wrong one.
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 1030