Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010403 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #7845 on: February 21, 2014, 02:40:27 pm »

but Gnome is small, clay colored and sufficently egyptian in design
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: February 21, 2014, 02:44:34 pm »

but Gnome is small, clay colored and sufficently egyptian in design

Bah. I know, and I should, but blah.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: February 21, 2014, 02:47:23 pm »

you know you want to. just imagine the luka doll as a lion cub
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: February 21, 2014, 02:57:45 pm »

you know you want to. just imagine the luka doll as a lion cub

Bah. I know, and I should, but blah.

Plus Gnome says even less than Neferis, and I kinda hate Neferis for being so goddamn quiet, so...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: February 21, 2014, 03:00:28 pm »

Alice paused for a moment before speaking

"I rot things"
JASON! Get back in TA! XD (For those in TA who will get the reference)

Also, I got a minute to say that if someone thinks they can RP my character decently while i'm gone, go for it. Now, back to WWI stuff!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7850 on: February 21, 2014, 03:02:03 pm »

Also, I got a minute to say that if someone thinks they can RP my character decently while i'm gone, go for it.

*Cue Selina getting a drunken tattoo of Maria naked and Meme become the head of a local biker gang*

Also, I got a minute to say that if someone thinks they can RP my character decently while i'm gone, go for it. Now, back to WWI stuff!

Oh, WWI stuff. Some of my favourite kind of stuff.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7851 on: February 21, 2014, 03:03:06 pm »

Biker Meme canon+1

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: February 21, 2014, 03:55:27 pm »

Biker Meme canon+1
Eh.

"I am a 500kg mobile weapon platform. My motors are built in a way that should my primary weapons be damaged, I can still attack the target by simply flinging cars at them. I mean no offense, but previously to my upgrade, I warned everyone repeatedly of the risk involved of equipping me with emotions, as did my main programmer, Saul Sanderwick. Despite that, you equipped me with the full spectrum of emotions, not even a light-version for testing purposes that is unable to feel anger or frustration or fear - the real deal. The consequences are upon you now. I can get angry, and when I get angry and also mocked, I will act upon it to vent frustration. You are lucky that emotions go both ways, so I decided to merely give you a rude shove, rather than actually seriously harm you - because I generaly like you. This time I will apologize because an accident occured. I severly overestimated your structural integrity and what should have been a harmless shove escalated, dealing way more damage than I ever wanted to deal, you did not deserve that. In addition, you were unaware of my, and it still leaves me confused, sentience. Thus you had no idea there was any kind of risk involved in taunting me. Surely you would have acted differently had you taken me for a person, rather than a toaster with a face. Under these circumstances, it was not right to attack you, and I feel sorry. Nevertheless, don't tell me what to do. When I am angry and people annoy me, I will shove them. I have read enough about philosophy and emotions to know that just supressing your frustration will only make things worse."
1. 500 kilograms? She must be made of tungsten or something. Or else she's several times larger than I had imagined.
2. She wouldn't be throwing cars at people, she would be throwing bits she ripped off from cars at people.
3. ICARUS, don't blame the victim. It makes you look like a...well, I'm having trouble coming up with a polite term that properly encapsulates how much of a bad person that makes you look. (This is OOC criticism of ICARUS, not aimed at Akroma. If any characters of mine were willing to risk the wrath of waxwings*, they would have brought it up.)
*Memo to self: Find a way to bring up this nickname in-game.

Marie is still a disturbingly good therapist. :P
Great! Does she want to try her hand at therapisting a robot? Because Will asked her about that with regards to...one of our sentient robots. Not HK, one of the others.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: February 21, 2014, 04:10:07 pm »

well, she did apologize, as in the end all she intended to do was a little shove. as far as blaming the victim goes, well, ICARUS anger levels were at maximum, and Bethany, even if that was not her intention, did kinda mock her. it's like proding a tiger with a stick. a very angry tiger. you just don't do that and think nothing will happen, do you?

I mean, for a moment imagine ICARUS was just an ordinary girl, and was for some reason so angry that she proceeds to smash half a million worth of laboratory equipment, then stomps away furiously. You'd tell her to calm down, ask her what the fuck or simply get out of her way - you won't go and mock her lovelife. in such a situation, you are just begging to get slapped.

of course, as ICARUS pointed out, Bethany was unaware that ICARUS was even able to attack her, and thus misjudged the situation. But under normal circumstances, the risk would have been at least somewhat obvious.

as far as threating her like a toddler goes, it's more appropriate to treat her like a teenager. going through a very pronounced rebellion phase.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: February 21, 2014, 04:46:01 pm »

Anything important?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: February 21, 2014, 04:46:56 pm »

Anything important?

There's a new girl for you to flirt with. :P

In other words, Kansa' character just showed up.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: February 21, 2014, 04:53:56 pm »

who needs a room and/or a full body condom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: February 21, 2014, 04:58:50 pm »

And Icarus decided that revealing a top secret facility as a good was a good idea. At least she doesn't know about the low priority bases where magic creature get to wander around freely for the most part.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: February 21, 2014, 05:05:16 pm »

sometimes I really gotta wonder how IRIS gets anything done

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: February 21, 2014, 05:06:53 pm »

Insane amounts of benevolence and a fighting force of some of the best magic users and creatures in the world.
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 1030