Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011229 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #7395 on: February 16, 2014, 08:33:07 am »

I tried magic the gathering once.

I even have a bunch of cards from my cousin who plays in tournaments. I believe he recently won a trip to Hawaii.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7396 on: February 16, 2014, 08:34:04 am »

*high five for best spirit*
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7397 on: February 16, 2014, 08:36:40 am »

*high five for best spirit*

*high fives back*

Also, if Neferis ever gets a last minute personality change, I now know what it'd be.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7398 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:28 am »

well for starters, during the entire game, Gnome only sais one (1) sentence - at the very end.

also, she is clearly a voyeur.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7399 on: February 16, 2014, 08:42:00 am »

well for starters, during the entire game, Gnome only sais one (1) sentence - at the very end.

also, she is clearly a voyeur.

I've already figured both of those parts out, obviously. Also, not so much of a voyeur as just deeply curious. Except, given the game that she's in...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7400 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:17 am »

also, it's a shame that you chose the ability (melding with walls) rather than (manipulation of clay)

Neferis should totaly summon a bunch of clay dolls to play tea party* with

*may or may not be a metaphor for gangrape

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7401 on: February 16, 2014, 08:45:11 am »

also, it's a shame that you chose the ability (melding with walls) rather than (manipulation of clay)

Neferis should totaly summon a bunch of clay dolls to play tea party* with

*may or may not be a metaphor for gangrape

I'm sorry, Akroma. I'll have someone force Neferis to go to Ra to correct this mistake at once.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7402 on: February 16, 2014, 09:12:50 am »

I just realized, since Will is in a stable, monogamous relationship, does this mean that Lily flirts with everyone? And with her powers...
Indeed she does.
What am I missing about her powers?

I haven't really played Magic the Gathering, but don't you start out with 20 life?
Yup. Most creatures only deal 1-3 damage or so; dragons start at 5 and go up; and a whole crapton of creatures can do a crapton of damage.

Of course it is. Why else would we be so excited about Mirror!Lily?
1. Mirror!Lily would be Will, because Lily is Mirror!Will.
2. I don't get the connection.

Mirror!ICARUS is... an overly emotional dryad, I guess. Or whatever the male version of a dryad is.
Treant? Satyr? I'd go with treant, because they--like ICARUS--don't really have a gender.
Also, ICARUS is smaller than people and treants are larger.

On the subject of Mirror!People, Mirror!Ester is obviously Tobias, and Mirror!Tobias is obviously Ester. :P
Eh. They have some similarities. And I'd say that the Mirrors' relationships would be more or less the opposite of the reals' relationships.

[To: Luna] <That's perfectly understandable, I doubt he wishes to speak to you either for that matter. Come to think of it, how do you consider Selina? As a friend or family member? Or simply as someone you know?>
[reply]<Honestly? I consider her my little, incredibly opposite sister... who I may want to try and bang someday to get her over it.>
That is wrong in so many ways.

Kyle makes a mental note to have the council move the drive and port to a more tactically sound area. Like... her arm pit and her pubic region. Is it technically a pubic region? ... Just gonna call it the area below the waist on the torso.
I'm going to pretend you mean you're putting the USB port in the armpit so I don't have to think of a joke.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7403 on: February 16, 2014, 09:16:58 am »

I was.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7404 on: February 16, 2014, 09:18:53 am »

when Kyle suggests that the appropriate placement for a USB slot of a fembot is her crotch, it doesn't sound like a joke, but actually very much in character

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7405 on: February 16, 2014, 09:22:07 am »

Indeed she does.
What am I missing about her powers?

Weaponized ignorance, which means that means that everyone is vulnerable to her charms. Lyle? He could go on a date with Lily if she rolled well for her powers. As would ICARUS, Selina, Maria, Conny, Izzy, Abraxus, Will, Pestilence, Alice, Blossom, Marie, Death, Ra, Dumah and pretty anyone else.

Yup. Most creatures only deal 1-3 damage or so; dragons start at 5 and go up; and a whole crapton of creatures can do a crapton of damage.

Goddamn... That's even more amazing.

1. Mirror!Lily would be Will, because Lily is Mirror!Will.
2. I don't get the connection.

1. Derp. Put in the wrong name by mistake.
2. You have seen Gurren Lagann? Lily's powers would not look out of place in the show.

Eh. They have some similarities. And I'd say that the Mirrors' relationships would be more or less the opposite of the reals' relationships.

I know. It was joke about the whole light-darkness duality they have going on.

when Kyle suggests that the appropriate placement for a USB slot of a fembot is her crotch, it doesn't sound like a joke, but actually very much in character

Obviously.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7406 on: February 16, 2014, 09:26:39 am »

imagine the frustration that comes when you try to pluck the stick in, but it doesnt fit, so you turn it around, still doesnt fit, and then you turn it around again so it finaly fits

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7407 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:45 am »

imagine the frustration that comes when you try to pluck the stick in, but it doesnt fit, so you turn it around, still doesnt fit, and then you turn it around again so it finaly fits

And ICARUS stares down at you, asking, "Is it in yet? I can't feel anything."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:31:36 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7408 on: February 16, 2014, 09:29:24 am »

"You said you had 32GB. Sorry "big boy", but that is clearly not 32GB"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7409 on: February 16, 2014, 09:35:26 am »

I can do innuendo to!

BLOWJOBS.
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 1030