Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1013131 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #6195 on: February 07, 2014, 10:12:04 am »

Nope. Had more intended.

Unfortunately, rushed out the end of the plot because everyone was butthurt. :/

Also, she ain't showed up again yet. So um... I guess plot technically isn't done until you go find her body.

Oh, also Yuri was only there because asked :/ Kyle had pretty much already won.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: February 07, 2014, 10:15:59 am »

sorry GWG, I did read your post, but I couldn't really spot anything that seemed much out of the ordinary. perhaps you are to subtle?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: February 07, 2014, 10:17:11 am »

Probably.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: February 07, 2014, 10:17:53 am »

Whats this about +5 points?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: February 07, 2014, 10:19:41 am »

I am a lazy bum, so anyone that actually participated in the plot got 5 points to spend.

Kyle, since he pretty much solved it, got 10.

Also xP, but elf hasn't done that yet.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: February 07, 2014, 10:21:03 am »

Neat. Stat updates GO!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: February 07, 2014, 10:25:34 am »

damned timezones, I would have very much participated in the whole lawyering thing, if I had been awake.

Though Hainuwele would have insisted on *at least* an apology and the use of divine powers or some other stuff to undo the damage done. I know kyle doesn't give a fuck, because he never gives a fuck, but come on, they Angels basicaly admitted that their course of actions was not the best one, common decency dictates they should have at least rebuild the house

Even Will offered to rebuild the fingerling stuff he knocked over
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: February 07, 2014, 10:27:06 am »

Huh.

Random note, but we could probably 3d print them some houses.

that would be cool.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: February 07, 2014, 10:29:26 am »

Probably.

Also did you see my idea for your next character?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: February 07, 2014, 10:31:03 am »

Devon?

naaah.

:3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: February 07, 2014, 10:34:24 am »

damned timezones, I would have very much participated in the whole lawyering thing, if I had been awake.
Same here with Will. And possibly Nuriel's technique of dealing with domestic disputes.

Though Hainuwele would have insisted on *at least* an apology and the use of divine powers or some other stuff to undo the damage done. I know kyle doesn't give a fuck, because he never gives a fuck, but come on, they Angels basicaly admitted that their course of actions was not the best one, common decency dictates they should have at least rebuild the house

Even Will offered to rebuild the fingerling stuff he knocked over
What do you mean, "even Will"?
And while that would have been ideal...well, how are you gonna make them do it? I don't think they'd let a demonic lawyer into a heavenly court. Although if they did...we could always sue them. Heck, have Shys'm be the lawyer.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: February 07, 2014, 10:35:55 am »

this group of *heroes* really has some fucked up morality

I mean, even it it's a huge stretch that Jack the Ripper can be forgiven 100 years of serial murder because she switched to killing criminals now and needs to do that for survival

this fallen angel (same category as the devil himself), has a killcount thats is likely 100 to 1000 times higher than jack the ripper, and does so purely for the enjoyment, indiscriminately, without needing to do it for survival or anything.

and Hainuwele is the only one who thinks that *this* is the kind of stuff we should protect humanity from? I am sure the Layar killed not even a fraction of what she killed, and even had resources to gain, instead of sheer enjoyment of killing.

why is Luna, the crazy psychopath, the only one who agrees that this angel deserves to be put down?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: February 07, 2014, 10:37:59 am »

Kyle is pretty much on the border of sociopath. He just doesn't care.

And ehat's wrong with Devon?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: February 07, 2014, 10:38:47 am »

this group of *heroes* really has some fucked up morality

I mean, even it it's a huge stretch that Jack the Ripper can be forgiven 100 years of serial murder because she switched to killing criminals now and needs to do that for survival
Well, to be fair, most of those 100 years were her killing criminals.

this fallen angel (same category as the devil himself)
The lore of this world disagrees with you. Satan is a demon, 100%, no fallen angel crap.
Also, I dare you to find one Bible verse that describes Satan as a fallen angel. That's some fanon right there.

has a killcount thats is likely 100 to 1000 times higher than jack the ripper, and does so purely for the enjoyment, indiscriminately, without needing to do it for survival or anything.

and Hainuwele is the only one who thinks that *this* is the kind of stuff we should protect humanity from? I am sure the Layar killed not even a fraction of what she killed, and even had resources to gain, instead of sheer enjoyment of killing.

why is Luna, the crazy psychopath, the only one who agrees that this angel deserves to be put down?
There is a difference between "should" and "can". The angel's exited stage left, and we're stuck onstage for the rest of our lives.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: February 07, 2014, 10:41:32 am »

Well, at least she didn't side with them. She just chose not to fight, though Han wouldn't see the difference I suppose, what with her 'if you're not with us, you're against us' point of view.
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 1030