Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011994 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #14970 on: June 02, 2014, 10:46:14 am »

that may be a tall order in just 5 years.

ICARUS exists, doesn't she? And even the lesser ones are capable of running around and shooting stuff. Just scale that up as large as the materials allow and you'd have giant robots. Pretty simple.

You forgot the giant robots in space with AIs that induce immortality in their pilots and have virtual reality functionality.

That have drills coming out of nowhere. And giant robots.

Sorry. I must have forgotten or something.

Key Component: Giant Robots.

Obviously. Seriously though, giant robots. I love me some giant robots. Almost makes me want to change my character.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14971 on: June 02, 2014, 10:47:18 am »

GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14972 on: June 02, 2014, 10:56:02 am »

Wow, that is lot of pages I won't bother with unless someone gives me a run down.

First, Twisted Frenzy is a mode of Sawyer's that makes her go berserk for 5 turns. She begins to attack friends and foes alike and allows her to use her her Grind House move.

Second, I've actually had her for most of my Vatican plot, but I just didn't put her character sheet on my characters post.

Also, I may end up restating her. Most of her skills are non-magical.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14973 on: June 02, 2014, 10:58:53 am »

A chainsaw that revs up and debuffs people counts as supernatural, thus needs at least some mag.

anyway, still looking forward to Sen being statted
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14974 on: June 02, 2014, 11:04:04 am »

Thus why I said most of her skills :P

And I will restat Sen as soon as I decide on how I want to handle her 20 something books of magic...
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14975 on: June 02, 2014, 11:06:38 am »

You aren't scared when a psycho revs a chainsaw with obvious intent to murder you?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14976 on: June 02, 2014, 11:08:27 am »

Well, scared yes, but how does that make me more susceptible to taking damage from a fireball :P

anyway, I guess you could pick the most important books, give an example of what it does per skill level, and then give it a massive downside like doubled mana costs because it is so incredibly versatile
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14977 on: June 02, 2014, 11:10:22 am »

It's funny. Frederica is probably the calmest person you will ever find, but if she loses her Ultravoice she goes into a short induced rage and then is instantly hit with melencholia (basically severe depression).

haha, Sen already suffers from an increased mana cost when using her spells. But yeah I considered that, but I guess I'll think about it some more.

Heh, I could of made the attack debuff all stats by -1 :P

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14978 on: June 02, 2014, 11:11:19 am »

well, it *will* need a rather large downside, I mean, it *is* super versatile

I guess her paper magic however comes downside free

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14979 on: June 02, 2014, 11:22:04 am »

Heh, Sen would need like 21 different spoiler's just for her each of her books and her Paper magic If I did one for each of them.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14980 on: June 02, 2014, 11:24:56 am »

well, that's the price you gonna pay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14981 on: June 02, 2014, 11:27:40 am »

Then again, I may just sort the Books in rank of power and just have a spoiler for her paper magic.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14982 on: June 02, 2014, 11:27:59 am »

I'm kind of tempted to make Kyle get an upgrade that makes his magic stat effectively 1 on any spells he casts by himself but lets him counter spells by adding mana cost for a spell he gets attacked with his magic stat and allowing him to actually use his magic stat.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14983 on: June 02, 2014, 11:33:58 am »

maybe his mana-leech gun could have such effects, if he fires the gun *at* the spell? sucks out mana out of the spell running it dry, assuming it is something that can be shot at

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14984 on: June 02, 2014, 11:36:29 am »

speaking of guns, PN, when you say one of Alucards guns is *anti* creation, does that mean it just deals +1 damage on everything not void, or what?
Pages: 1 ... 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 ... 1030