Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 931 932 [933] 934 935 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011078 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #13980 on: May 24, 2014, 02:20:43 pm »

roll for random targets, should the current targets of tobias and shadow be dead?

maybe projec will post while the turn is being written
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13981 on: May 24, 2014, 02:24:02 pm »

Business came up again and I'll be gone for another 3 hours. Today is turning out to be hectic...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13982 on: May 24, 2014, 09:08:46 pm »

Finally got the turn posted. Thought that it might not seeing as my internet was going out...
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13983 on: May 25, 2014, 06:21:37 am »

Ok, I believe I should scrap that last turn due to more than just messing up rolls... The typos, the messed up Dex rolls for Alice and Neferis....

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13984 on: May 25, 2014, 06:22:36 am »

I assume you did last turn late at night then :P ?

players should always double check ROTMG turns, it's a clunky system prone to errors, simply because the GM has to go through a dozen posts, check dozens and dozens of stats, rolls etc, it's all rather confusing and takes a lot of time. Dumah fight was the best example.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:24:44 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13985 on: May 25, 2014, 06:25:07 am »

Yes.

Hmm... Ok, I have to do a little field work here in a minute so I'll be gone for the next 3 hours.

If Anyone wants to do something different for last turn, You have until then to change your action. Otherwise, things will stand and I will have fixed the old turn and have posted it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13986 on: May 25, 2014, 06:29:42 am »

hmm....Actually, there is something I'll change. No point in letting the low-dex characters attack last, who will likely still lose a roll against a boss char even with the stack of penalties. Instead, the low dex chars go first, mostly as distractions - an actually strategic attack, instead of just a random order.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:37:22 am by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13987 on: May 25, 2014, 07:34:05 am »

Ok, so I got a bit of free time and I find out I will be gone for a looong while today... So yeah, fixed turn later tonight.

In other news, Some of you may find this cruel, but I enjoy watching cows get shocked by an electic fence. Understand that I too have been shocked by this fence.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13988 on: May 25, 2014, 07:38:58 am »

Don't worry. They aren't hurt by it as much as your delicate human figure.

On a different note failing to get out of an eldritch bear hug should do something against Dex even if it's small.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13989 on: May 25, 2014, 07:42:36 am »

Don't worry. They aren't hurt by it as much as your delicate human figure.

On a different note failing to get out of an eldritch bear hug should do something against Dex even if it's small.

It did. but as stated IC, the turn doesn't matter now since I messed up a looot of the actions dex rolls. So feel free to change your action up if you want. And now back to work, Ciao.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13990 on: May 25, 2014, 07:48:38 am »

Eh, unless he summons a zombie ghost I don't think I'll change it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13991 on: May 25, 2014, 09:03:48 am »

nuuuh, stop being so busy. I need my fix!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13992 on: May 25, 2014, 09:13:56 am »

Oh dear, Akroma needs to shoot up again. Hurry! Before she meets with strange men to get her fix.

Also, I'm going to New Orleans right now.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13993 on: May 25, 2014, 09:16:26 am »

can you smuggle in some turns from new orleans when you get back?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13994 on: May 25, 2014, 09:17:55 am »

Do you really want butt turns?
Besides, the RP in Nawleans is much better.
Pages: 1 ... 931 932 [933] 934 935 ... 1030