Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1009908 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12780 on: April 19, 2014, 01:00:28 pm »

ICARUS had a *pact* with Jemis. Zhengara was to be imprisoned or standard killed. Jacque broke it, and thus has betrayed the dealings of a god of justice.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12781 on: April 19, 2014, 01:01:23 pm »

This'll lead to a tantrum spiral that ends with everyone dead. I can smell it now.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12782 on: April 19, 2014, 01:01:48 pm »

did ya tell Jacque about that?

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12783 on: April 19, 2014, 01:02:40 pm »

Please don't argue about this guys, it really isn't that important and I would hate to see this plot spoiled in the end with all this arguing. I was actually really glad that we had gotten through this entire plot without that. Please just stop this before it gets out of hand.

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12784 on: April 19, 2014, 01:03:24 pm »

Enough OOC in the IC thread. Seriously.

Also, Akroma, no offense, but you had ICARUS BRING IN A SERIAL KILLER. It's kinda what they DO to kill people. Complain about it all you want, but you called in Jacque, not anyone else. I'll agree it seems a bit dickish for Rag to do that OOC, but IC, it's exactly what I expect Jacque to do.

And anyway it's a win-win situation. No curse, no asshole god in a millennium, and no issues. The only thing I can see here is the kill steal, which, frankly, is stupid, because ICARUS didn't even call 'dibs' on killing Zhengara. True, she MIGHT have wanted to, but there was nothing stopping, say, Sobek from executing him, or Queen Mab from ripping his soul out for wine and cheese.

Hell, you kinda stole the kill from Kyle, Sobek, Lunette and Stella by that logic. None of us are complaining. We all get XP anyway regardless.

This. I'm one of those people who rates staying in character above everything else. if I was playing someone and they'd do something, I won't betray their character and have them do something else, convenient or not.

ICARUS had a *pact* with Jemis. Zhengara was to be imprisoned or standard killed. Jacque broke it, and thus has betrayed the dealings of a god of justice.

1) Jacque did not make this pact.

2) Jacque was not made aware of this pact.

3) ... Jacque wouldn't care even if she did know, given his crimes.

Please don't argue about this guys, it really isn't that important and I would hate to see this plot spoiled in the end with all this arguing. I was actually really glad that we had gotten through this entire plot without that. Please just stop this before it gets out of hand.

Sounds good. *hands out cupcakes*
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12785 on: April 19, 2014, 01:04:27 pm »

Would a wall of rushing river water empowered by a god be enough to interrupt the chain's trajectory?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12786 on: April 19, 2014, 01:06:23 pm »

fine, have all my effort over the course of a month be trampled upon. fair. good GMing. totaly not ruining the finale.

also Elf, that depends on wether the water can deal with someone who is on 125 dex. I have my doubts sobek can simply handwave that. I mean, it is a divine artifact used to punish someone who wronged the god who made it, basicaly tied to a rocket
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12787 on: April 19, 2014, 01:07:09 pm »

He's not aiming at you. He's aiming at the chain.

Contract shit prevents him from actively harming ICARUS, but he's also obligated to prevent Jacque's sealing.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12788 on: April 19, 2014, 01:07:48 pm »

Explain.

He's dead.

Curse lifted.

You were the one who found him and brought him to his death.

I fail to see how all effort was trampled on.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12789 on: April 19, 2014, 01:12:06 pm »

Akroma's going by the logic that she set everything up with ICARUS, so she should have gotten dibs on killing him, and to be honest, considering Akroma was the most active player by far during this plot, I can see why, but not justify it.

Anima also did as much. As did Lunette. Hell, Anima and Hyoma summoned the fuck, and taught her how to make weapons to kill said god.

Lunette, Will, and Kyle made it collectively possible to actually hit him.

ICARUS told everyone to do it, true, but as Alice is our ally, that would assume that we wouldn't have done it anyway. Who knows?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12790 on: April 19, 2014, 01:12:43 pm »

Elf, before the binding it was in ICARUS hand, after the binding, it's a divine artifact specificaly made to be inescapable unless Jemis wills it (And ICARUS is probably standing right behind Jaque). I fail to see how a wave of water would even wash away a mundane chain without hitting both ICARUS and Jaque, let alone a divine artifact which is probably like red wine - not easy to wash away

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12791 on: April 19, 2014, 01:14:37 pm »

Elf, before the binding it was in ICARUS hand, after the binding, it's a divine artifact specificaly made to be inescapable unless Jemis wills it (And ICARUS is probably standing right behind Jaque). I fail to see how a wave of water would even wash away a mundane chain without hitting both ICARUS and Jaque, let alone a divine artifact which is probably like red wine - not easy to wash away
It happens to be magically empowered water from said god's domain. Also, if you're going to tell me he can't interrupt it before she throws it or chains her up with it, I'm going to call bullshit unless the plot's GM says I can't do it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12792 on: April 19, 2014, 01:16:06 pm »

I am saying that you specificaly said [mag 10]. If this chain can be broken that easily, Jemis really needs a new profession

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12793 on: April 19, 2014, 01:16:51 pm »

So yeah why does everyone forget that Jacque has knives that have the stated power of cutting through everything?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12794 on: April 19, 2014, 01:17:38 pm »

Wait, was that ever in dispute?
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 1030