Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Roll to Spy  (Read 1495 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Roll to Spy
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:47:33 pm »

You stand up, and walk toward the stand. The bailiff approaches you and offers a bible. You place your hand on it. "Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? So help you God." You nod. "Out loud, please." "I do." The bailiff nods. You take a seat at the stand. The Judge speaks up. "Please state your name for the court." "Edwin Sheffield." The judge nods. The prosecutor steps forward. "Mr. Sheffield, you stand here in front of the court accused of two counts of firearms trafficking, four counts of Breaking and Entering, eight counts of assaulting a police officer, three counts of murder, and numerous other charges. Now, this ID card was found on you at the time of your arrest, can you please read the name on it?"

What is the name on the card? (What was your alias at the time of the arrest?)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Spy
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:54:21 pm »

Edwin Sheffield, naturally. What else?

If that's not what it actually says, then Richard Johnson.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:02:50 pm »

Ash Crimson.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 06:05:25 pm »

Destructor
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 06:07:17 pm »

Destructor

How about David Stroyer instead?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:08:57 pm »

The Coolest DUde EVer!
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:18:55 pm »

"David Stroyer" "And that is not your name, as you have just testified" "Correct." "And yet it bears your picture, and you have presented it to multiple officers of the law, posing it as your own" "Yes." Dammit. Just shut up. That's the first thing they taught you.

You think back to when they recruited you. A man came up to you in a park, and handed you an envelope. Inside was a letter, and a keycard. The letter told you that a certain company had an interest in you, and wanted to meet. When you look back on it, it was a pretty obvious front, but back then... You headed to the address listed, scanned the keycard, and found yourself inside a room with several people. They explained that they where working for the CIA and were looking for a new operative. You jumped at the chance. They smiled, gave you another envelope, and filed out. You are in a room with an envelope. What do you do?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:21:16 pm »

Make sure I'm alone before taking photos of the contents and sending it to the Russians!
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:40:42 pm »

Dammit, don't be a dumbass. Take the envelope and don't open it. It could be a bomb. Put in in my coat and head to a restaurant.
Get a newspaper. Use it as a concealing device while examining contents of envelope.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:00:48 pm »

You head to a cafe conveniently located a block away, buying a paper from a news stand on the way. Sitting down at a table, and ordering a coffee, you open the envelope. Fishing out items one by one you find a worn leather wallet, with a driver license, library card, some receipts, a bus pass, and a subway card. The name on the cards is Walter Fishtin, although your picture is on it. The next item is a smaller envelope, with a bank name and box number written on it. Inside is a key, with the number on it. Next, you find a US passport, with all the relevant picture and information. Next you draw out two stacks of $100 bills. The band on them says $10,000, one is marked "Expenses" the other "Signing Bonus". Whoa. You draw out the two final items. A cell phone, and a plane ticket to Washington DC.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:15:01 pm »

Check the date and time on the plane ticket.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 07:25:08 pm »

Check the date and time on the plane ticket.
This, plus check what's on the cell phone.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 08:00:02 pm »

The date on the ticket is tomorrow, at 2 PM. The cellphone is empty.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 08:03:04 pm »

Go find a party. Party.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 08:12:41 pm »

...No. Find an internet Café, and do a bit of research, on the bank, as well as the name Walter Fishtin, to make sure that it's not being used by anyone famous or in Washington D.C.
Pages: [1] 2