Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Their Coming Is At Hand II - an Eldritch Invasion RTD (Turn 9!)  (Read 23221 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Their Coming Is At Hand II - an Eldritch Invasion RTD (Starting up!)
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2013, 12:47:30 pm »

Make sure to split it up in enough paragraphs, so it's still readable :P

I'm looking forward to this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »

Make sure to split it up in enough paragraphs, so it's still readable :P

I'm looking forward to this.

Believe it or not, I've done this before.

...actually, are my posts hard-to-read/messy, players? My paragraphs are fine, right?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2013, 01:15:45 pm »

I know you've done this before. Don't worry, man.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2013, 01:21:55 pm »

I wasn't talking to you, non-player. You are an insignificant speck, like a mortal running around the feet of Olympians. I would rather let it all burn than deign to talk to you, you-

Wait, you are on the Enemy list. Hmm. I guess that counts. Thanks, then!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2013, 01:23:31 pm »

:P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2013, 02:12:40 pm »

Hokay. 3928 words so far, two players to go. Sadly, I think I'll only finish this tomorrow. Exciting times. Hehehe.

Any expectations on what you'll be seeing/dying horribly to?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2013, 02:19:49 pm »

Hokay. 3928 words so far, two players to go. Sadly, I think I'll only finish this tomorrow. Exciting times. Hehehe.

I expect Deep Ones since they were the first things I faced, so help me I will break your game with zombie puppets and warmachines imbued with life force DH >:C I WILL DO IT!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2013, 03:23:53 pm »

-snip-

Looks good, though I'm not sure I can promise you those weapons will be quite as effective as you've been told in training. Also, keep in mind that the Rainbows are not Ancient-killers - atleast, usually - but rather support vehicles for conventional forces as they battle the spawn and armies of the Ancients. You're good in that role, but taking on the Ancients themselves might prove a bit more tricky. Especially given the results of my combat test that pitted USMWs Yankee Green and Patriot Blue against a single Star God of the smallest type and which ended with both USMWs in smoking lumps of metal and burnt bodies and a very much triumphant Angel.

(That is, a USMW-1 and a -2 lost handily, you are not recommended to try your luck. Stick with the little... uhh, sorry, smaller-ish baddies.)

*whistling* Just waiting for Tiruin and Caellath here, really.
Of course. I don't expect to stand a chance.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2013, 05:56:48 pm »

I understood your stuff very well hellhound, and I actually like detailed stories I'm just no good at making them myself
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2013, 03:40:04 am »

I apologising for sounding impatient, but how goes the turn?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2013, 03:43:54 am »

While I'm hoping me, I know it'll be a while before any of us enemies are called into action. That said ... I'm thinking Deep Ones for most of the crew, with maybe Star Gods or Titans for the Russians.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2013, 03:49:19 am »

Well of couse its gotta be deep ones for Cala, she didn't get to finish catching up with the last relative she bumped into :D
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2013, 03:50:43 am »

If it's Deep Ones, I'll most likely get myself killed by belligerently trying to out-mindbattle it, or by going into a fit of rage and trying to RIP AND TEAR it's minions.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2013, 03:54:18 am »

yeah. i dont think even my character and yours together would be able to out mindbattle ONE of them, and no one else is part deepspawn

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2013, 04:01:03 am »

Maybe if I take the brunt of the attacks and you go on the offense... work with our strengths. But even then it's optimistic.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16