Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Their Coming Is At Hand II - an Eldritch Invasion RTD (Turn 9!)  (Read 23173 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Their Coming Is At Hand II - an Eldritch Invasion RTD (Starting up!)
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 06:30:03 pm »

Nah, I'm happy to railroad everyone who didn't have major choices to make. I'd recommend reading through the old thread to get some idea on what you were doing, but *shrug*.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 06:44:15 pm »

I had no idea what I was doing! Unless my goal was to terrorise scientists.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 10:03:08 pm »

My goal was to kill monsters and get a Claymore.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:34 pm »

Shout "There can be only one!" at any other Titans you come across and try to behead them? Sounds like a good idea for a Scotsman.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 10:39:20 pm »

My goal was to just get a damn cigarette :c Why'd you have to destroy the airport giftshop DH? Why?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 10:46:17 pm »

Am i allowed to put in both a human and enemy application seeing as im gonna be waitlisted?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 10:46:41 pm »

Name/Codename/Title: Shaix-Jilad
Enemy Type: Titan - Wilderness Form
Form/Description: A 600 metre-tall insectoid. It looks like a beetle with 3 carapaced tails 3 times its length, the tails store the creature's 3 auxiliary brains, which has the intelligence of a reptile. Under its wings are thousands of tiny satchels that can take in an insect and clone them into a swarm in mere seconds. Its real brain, which has the intelligence exceeding human comprehension, feeds off the psyches of the insects bent to its will, making it essentially a hivemind. The Shaix-Jilad is always obscured by a great cloud of millions and millions assorted flying insects that flies around it for a diameter of 1 kilometre.

The Shaix-Jilad has an agonizing hunger for minds, and takes in the knowledge of anything that is eaten by it or its minions.
Um at least waitlist me?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 10:49:32 pm »

Shout "There can be only one!" at any other Titans you come across and try to behead them? Sounds like a good idea for a Scotsman.

Hopefully I can get immortality from that.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2013, 10:50:25 pm »

Hopefully I can get immortality from that.

Well you Might have to drink their blood aswell, if that does not do it, I am sorry but nothing will.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2013, 10:51:48 pm »

I will summon the Quickening! Or whatever I have to do to get bad sequel power!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 01:42:32 am »

Spoiler: defender (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: enemy (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:39:48 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 03:24:13 am »

Am i allowed to put in both a human and enemy application seeing as im gonna be waitlisted?

Well... I suppose, but if you do get in the game as a player you automatically forfeit control of your Enemy. The player app looks alright - your appearance isn't exactly gonna let you go unnoticed and without actually being Ancient-blooded you're only going to be a superhuman and probably weaker in some aspects than the rest.

@Objective: I'm an old man, I can't be expected to get everything done at once. Added now. Position on the Enemy list means nothing as you'll be pulled in from it according to need.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 03:33:10 am »

Hehehe. The people who designated Algranon were fans of James Cameron.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 04:21:20 am »

your appearance isn't exactly gonna let you go unnoticed and without actually being Ancient-blooded you're only going to be a superhuman and probably weaker in some aspects than the rest.
What if it was chimaeras blood that allowed the transformation in the first place?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 04:25:09 am »

If I sign up, can I drive a USMW?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16