Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Kerbalnauts RTD  (Read 9672 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbalnauts RTD
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 07:18:46 pm »

See? Never leave vehicle operators unattended while repairs are in progress!
Also never trust interns to make good decisions. Or not stab people.

I'll make a new character after the movie, but for now:
L.J.K's ghost: Haunt the facility, spending my days haunting all interns whose poor judgement risks or ends the lives of trained personnel. Interns who kill other interns are OK.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 08:13:00 pm »

Kerbis B. Kerbonk, finally realizing his dream of being a Kerbalnaut, immediately grabs one of the new ships.

Attempt to fly ship to Mun.
KILL MUN PEOPLE.
Failing that, just try and survive kinda intact.
Also bring snacks.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2013, 08:36:02 pm »

Sorry, the stock KR-13C does not even have enough fuel to enter orbit (or reach the Mun). I have updated its description.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2013, 12:14:17 am »

((Did I get a -1 for the destroyed lab or because engines aren't covered under Systems Engineer? What is, if the latter?

Is fuel use another bad thing, alongside weight and price?))

Drunk with power Pleased by his new success, Murgle decides it's time to make a new cockpit.

Design the Kerblore A1 Command Pod, focusing on advanced life support systems.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2013, 04:32:46 am »

How ironic - two Kermen improve the safety of an aircraft. It explodes next time someone tries to land it.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2013, 06:59:03 am »

((Did I get a -1 for the destroyed lab or because engines aren't covered under Systems Engineer? What is, if the latter?))
"I'd be surprised if destroyed labs didn't make things harder, Engineer Kerblore. By the way, have the interns seriously injured anyone today?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2013, 07:20:13 am »

((Did I get a -1 for the destroyed lab or because engines aren't covered under Systems Engineer? What is, if the latter?))
"I'd be surprised if destroyed labs didn't make things harder, Engineer Kerblore. By the way, have the interns seriously injured anyone today?"
"Mm? No, been clear as far as I've seen.

Or wait, do interns count?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2013, 07:32:42 am »

"Technically, I just don't care about them. Much more expendable, and there's already half a dozen dead interns haunting this place. If they weren't so busy fetching coffee and stuff for the other ghosts, they'd be getting vengeance on anyone who killed an intern. Thank goodness the ghosts like pretending to drink coffee."

Trowah Kerbal, Kerbalnaut
I am brave and prepared to take daring missions. Also, if you let me go to the Mun, I will help deal with your ghost problem.
Sig

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2013, 11:04:19 am »

"I swear it will work!"

Attach a parachute to one of the KR-13Cs and take it on a test flight.

Well, if worst comes to worst, I'lll still have survived 2 1/2 turns.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2013, 11:33:33 am »

((Did I get a -1 for the destroyed lab or because engines aren't covered under Systems Engineer? What is, if the latter?

The lab. Yes.

"I swear it will work!"

You haven't actually completed a parachute, or I would have given you stats for it, and you can't design a system and fly something in the same turn.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2013, 12:07:24 pm »

Design the advanced camera system.

* Would be nice if someone integrated it into a design.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2013, 12:21:05 pm »

The lab. Yes.

"I swear it will work!"

You haven't actually completed a parachute, or I would have given you stats for it, and you can't design a system and fly something in the same turn.

oh. well, in that case...
Continue working on parachute prototype.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2013, 01:47:06 pm »

K. Kerm
Systems engineer

Why not?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:53:06 am by Urist Mc Dwarf »

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2013, 05:56:46 pm »

Help build vehicles.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2013, 05:59:09 pm »

Start from scratch and build a suit which has one arm as a giant magnet you can turn on and off, and the other arm a claw for either fighting or construction. It also provides protection to explosions, and the like. It must be manned by a person kerman, but I soon hope to make it automatic. Being vehicle engineer, I shouldn't get -1!

Edit- It's made of steel, by the way, and it has a battery life of 2 hours. I will soon plug a small generator onto it, most likely solar
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 06:02:14 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15