Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30

Author Topic: Heirship: A Suggestion Game  (Read 29399 times)

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Heirship: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2013, 12:08:30 pm »

Issac should say "hi nanna why are the courtiers so vile as not let me get to mother? Did they not know I was summoned? *looks to courtiers* sorry everyone but I needed to get to mommy *show sword*.

Turn to mommy "mommy are you going to br alright?".
+1. A 5-yr-old has to be innocent!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2013, 12:12:04 pm »

Issac should say "hi nanna why are the courtiers so vile as not let me get to mother? Did they not know I was summoned? *looks to courtiers* sorry everyone but I needed to get to mommy *show sword*.

Turn to mommy "mommy are you going to br alright?".
+1. A 5-yr-old has to be innocent!

And a pain to all those around him...except mom because she already has a lot on her plate so we'll cut her a break.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2013, 12:36:07 pm »

Roleplay I -- Part 3
Eh, explaining to them that we thought they were going to take mother away too should work.
Issac should say "hi nanna why are the courtiers so vile as not let me get to mother? Did they not know I was summoned?*looks to courtiers* sorry everyone but I needed to get to mommy *show sword*.

In the shocked silence, you wave your wooden sword in a resolute arc, showing it to everyone present; and wherever it points, the courtiers recoil backward. Finally, you speak. "I thought they were taking you away from me, Mother. Nanna told me to come, but no one would let me pass. They were ever so vile. No one will ever stop me from reaching you." You look at Nanna behind you. "Sorry, Nanna."

Nanna alternates her gaze between you and Mother several times. Then she faints.

The silence hangs heavy in the room, and feels of doubt and shame begin to bubble up and gnaw vaguely at you. At last, a courtier near Marna stirs himself, steps over a few other courtiers still sprawled on the ground, reaches out and puts his hand on your head,  and his face breaks into a beaming grin. To the rest of the circle, he proclaims, "He is his father's son!"

The circle of courtiers titters nervously at first, then one distinguishes himself by concluding that it was indeed uproariously hilarious. Soon the whole lot of them are slapping shoulders and backs, averring to one another that they had never seen such drollery in their lives. Lady Marna recovers from shock and waves you over to her bedside.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2013, 12:48:29 pm »

Good now that courtiers know not to just wave us away we should go to mom. Ask her why she's bleeding?

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2013, 12:53:57 pm »

She replies, "Mommy just gave birth, my Sweet. I bled far more with you. You were very large baby, but look at him, so small..."
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »

*looks confused* what's birth?

Oh and why is everyone here mommy is it a party? *look around for medieval party stuff*

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2013, 01:07:22 pm »

Marna pats you on your head. "You're exhausted, my dear. Almost exhausted as I am. Be still during the baptism, and if you are good, I will let you hold him afterward."
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2013, 01:12:44 pm »

Can you tell me dad's story again mommy?  *hugs mom*

Pleeeease :)

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2013, 01:16:50 pm »

Unless there is more you want to do or say here with Marna or the courtiers, I'll write up the coda to this RP tomorrow. I really liked it, especially the part about bringing the sword. I mentioned the sword in the beginning just to show you that the training sessions were not only pony-riding, never thinking that Isaac Stone would end up cutting a swath through his first group of foes. Excellent.

Oh, 3man, you sneaked in there. She probably won;t do that in the midst of waiting for more holy water to be carried up to her chambers, but she'll agree to tell you later.

Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2013, 01:29:28 pm »

ptw I guess

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2013, 01:37:22 pm »

We could apologize to some courtiers for makimg them fall over...especially the elderly I imagine them not to be laughing with everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:40:29 pm by 3man75 »

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2013, 06:00:51 pm »

No apologies. Our battle was just.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2013, 06:16:27 pm »

+1

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2013, 08:17:29 pm »

+1
Indeed - and we have gained some little form of renown from this action.

People will always take an indication towards the picture, to point to the whole of it. To put it simply, if we show some strength in the same areas as our father, people will be delighted to presume we will be quite like him in the whole area. As our father was not a bad sort, this will be in our favour.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »

+1
Indeed - and we have gained some little form of renown from this action.

People will always take an indication towards the picture, to point to the whole of it. To put it simply, if we show some strength in the same areas as our father, people will be delighted to presume we will be quite like him in the whole area. As our father was not a bad sort, this will be in our favour.
+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30