Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: In the Shadow of the Dragons OOC Thread (Fantasy Civ Game)  (Read 12469 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: In the Shadow of the Dragons OOC Thread (Fantasy Civ Game)
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2013, 05:31:31 pm »

I would seriously urge you to reconsider Wolfchild. The pact was compromised when he signed up to it. If you seriously expected him to ever protect you because of it... I feel sorry. I still believe in peace. But Taricus has pretty clearly shown to me that peace is not going to be a option with him around.

No he hasn't. He's done some IC trolling, and has military actions, but he's not attacking any players. The pact is compromised by that kind of attitude, not Tar signing it.

Im right here with yah, so Tarric you want us to attack thier city with the smithy? how many warriors does the pact have right now?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not Wolfchild. Because his joining was literately, and I mean literately not metaphorically, a mockery of the pact.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2013, 05:35:50 pm »

No it was not, he had caused people to band together and wanted in on it, I don't see how that is a mockery, besides the Illuminated one takes treaties, pacts and oaths VERY seriously
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2013, 05:36:30 pm »

Four warriors to the five phalaxes, but if we take that smithy, we have the potential to field more troops than them, along with cutting off their ability to gain new phalanxes.

And Cript, my joining was not the mockery, but rather your treachery of it is.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2013, 05:38:44 pm »

ok so which town has the smithy, I was also planning on building one next turn, do you think 4 warriors can take on one phalanx in defence? Those 4 attacking phalanxes are locked in afterall

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2013, 05:40:33 pm »

If I had a reason to join the pact, or the group attacking, I might be able to lend my wizards to the cause.
+7 to attack or defense rolls for all involved is pretty significant, after all...

I just need incentive.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2013, 05:42:43 pm »

Four warriors to the five phalaxes, but if we take that smithy, we have the potential to field more troops than them, along with cutting off their ability to gain new phalanxes.

And Cript, my joining was not the mockery, but rather your treachery of it is.

Lets save that sort of debate for the IC meeting next peace phase. No need to let things get personal.

ok so which town has the smithy, I was also planning on building one next turn, do you think 4 warriors can take on one phalanx in defence? Those 4 attacking phalanxes are locked in afterall

Remember, if you said you ain't doing anything on attack this turn, You are locked into offensive inaction this turn.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2013, 05:43:42 pm »

Karnellshire, Wolf. Take that, and we kneecap the pactbreakers. And RPgeek, Free loot for those who attack the pactbreakers, and they have some pretty useful settlements you may want for their rates of expert production.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2013, 05:44:21 pm »

I cant attack, apparently I locked in nothing sorry, so which place would you like me to defend?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2013, 05:45:22 pm »

The one Cript is attacking then.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2013, 05:45:43 pm »

I said we would do nothing to the Blade Inn, if you will note.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2013, 05:47:08 pm »

I don't see how that is a mockery

Read his post again. He literally posted a troll face when he joined. If that is not a pretty clear sign, even ignoring everything underlying this, that he is mocking the pact. I don't know what is.

besides the Illuminated one takes treaties, pacts and oaths VERY seriously

I am honestly surprised you don't see this as more reason to side against Taricus. I'm sorry if you want to lock your nation into a bad course because you feel your pact with him is more important then your pledge for peace in the valley and your pact with me.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2013, 05:49:14 pm »

I don't see how that is a mockery

Read his post again. He literally posted a troll face when he joined. If that is not a pretty clear sign, even ignoring everything underlying this, that he is mocking the pact. I don't know what is.

besides the Illuminated one takes treaties, pacts and oaths VERY seriously

I am honestly surprised you don't see this as more reason to side against Taricus. I'm sorry if you want to lock your nation into a bad course because you feel your pact with him is more important then your pledge for peace in the valley and your pact with me.

He's literally shown no sign of breaking the pact at all. You're breaking it out of paranoia that he'll break it someday. Even though he's honoring it now.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2013, 05:50:24 pm »

Yet who is the one warmongering against another faction this very turn Cript. Explain how you can want peace when you break it so easily over a few words.

And RPGeek, The blade in is a neutral town. I want you to attack the towns belonging to the confederacy and the Norlar.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2013, 05:51:39 pm »

That's what I was saying. I pledged not to do anything to them, locking in my action against them. Not anyone else.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18