Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24428 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 11, Girl on Girl
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2013, 04:26:30 am »

with a blunt hook?, your control roll was really shite there
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2013, 04:29:54 am »

perhaps they mean to attach food to the hook then use magic to ensnare the fish in vines when it tries taking the bait?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2013, 01:06:48 pm »

Sleep for a few days.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 02, 2013, 09:39:57 pm »

Continue schedule as listed in spoiler at bottom of post.

"Not bad, Charlotte. A little more training and we could make an athlete out of you," Emma said warmly to the other woman before getting to her feet. "Fair's fair. You two got your jollies watching us. Now off with the shirts and start the sweaty grappling," she said to Erik and Thomas in a sort of off-hand, joking manner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:51:27 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 02, 2013, 09:46:28 pm »

Warning people who have not posted (cant be assed checking who it is, but i know i don't have 8 people yet), you have 24 hours until I run the turn without you
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2013, 12:32:48 am »

Dick scratches his head. He guesses this isn't doing much good, though it certainly looks like he's doing something useful.

See if I can manipulate smaller electric charges than just plain lightning. Experiment how far my powers reach, actually. And try to concentrate on the source of my power, identify its origin. Once that's done, go back to achieving tranquility through fake tai chi or some such.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:46:00 am by Harry Baldman »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 03, 2013, 12:49:20 am »

Warning people who have not posted (cant be assed checking who it is, but i know i don't have 8 people yet), you have 24 hours until I run the turn without you
waiting on kansa, neroselene and draignean :)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 03, 2013, 05:34:19 am »

A smile crept onto Charlotte's face at the compliment "T-thank you, you were also good". She certainly felt better after the friendly spar with Emma and was glad she had decided to come out here.

Stay and watch if the sparring continues otherwise just spend most of the time reading the book I was given
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 03, 2013, 07:44:14 am »

((University Holiday tagged onto a weekend, sorry))

Erik grinned and pulled off his shirt. "Fair is fair," he repeated. "I'm up for another round if Thomas can stop taking notes."

Wrestle Thomas
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off
« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2013, 07:54:17 pm »

Neroseline, you have 2 turns before you are replaced

practice juggling 3 coins or if thats too strenuous remagic my dagger.

{5} You manage to keep the coins flying, also, sorry did you say 3, I thought you meant 10, +1 dex

Finally, fish

{1} You poke yourself in the eye, fortunately as I said before the hook is blunt, and it only hurts, no real damage

Sleep for a few days.

You do that

Continue schedule as listed in spoiler at bottom of post.

"Not bad, Charlotte. A little more training and we could make an athlete out of you," Emma said warmly to the other woman before getting to her feet. "Fair's fair. You two got your jollies watching us. Now off with the shirts and start the sweaty grappling," she said to Erik and Thomas in a sort of off-hand, joking manner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

{6} Well you accidentally scratch Erik while doing it (he will be fine honest), but you think you know how to fight with these claws (+1 to attack and damage rolls with your claws), You also watch two sweaty guys trying to pin eachother, they look pretty good too.

Dick scratches his head. He guesses this isn't doing much good, though it certainly looks like he's doing something useful.

See if I can manipulate smaller electric charges than just plain lightning. Experiment how far my powers reach, actually. And try to concentrate on the source of my power, identify its origin. Once that's done, go back to achieving tranquility through fake tai chi or some such.

{5}{5+1} you practice moving the static around your body, you even play a trick on Emma, who suddenly shivers when you alter where the electric signals are going in her brain, maybe you should be careful with that though. Your power seems to be drawn from the area around you, you feel like in a thunder storm you would be more powerful. {2} Your fake Tai Chi looks REALY fake

A smile crept onto Charlotte's face at the compliment "T-thank you, you were also good". She certainly felt better after the friendly spar with Emma and was glad she had decided to come out here.

Stay and watch if the sparring continues otherwise just spend most of the time reading the book I was given

You watch the sparing, it is quite entertaining. The book is enjoyable, but being in a fantasy world makes it less of oan escape, still it somehow reminds you of home.

((University Holiday tagged onto a weekend, sorry))

Erik grinned and pulled off his shirt. "Fair is fair," he repeated. "I'm up for another round if Thomas can stop taking notes."

Wrestle Thomas

{5} YOu and thomas wrestle for a while, you trounce him handily, and you think this exercise is helping, +1 strength

((also remember that this practice stuff mostly only works during down-time))

After the voyage lasting a couple of weeks, you land in a port city, the berth you tie up to looks as though it had not been used in a year. Markus wants to lead you to the manor, what do you do?

Draignean:
Spoiler: Erik O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate:
Spoiler: Emma MacIntyre (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman:
Spoiler: Dick O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

scapheap:
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

Dansmithers:
Spoiler: Genoa Tartakovsky (click to show/hide)

Kansa:
Spoiler: Charlotte Venture (click to show/hide)

Neroselene:
Spoiler: Thomas S Hunter (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah:
Spoiler: Elric Johnson (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 05, 2013, 08:28:42 pm »

Flick my razor feathers into the dirt, pick them up and inspect one.

Follow markus

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2013, 03:29:02 am »

Markus
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2013, 04:58:28 am »

Erm... who was Markus again?

At any rate, follow him. Be resplendent and happy that I can mess with brains, as this is sure to come in handy at some point.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2013, 05:00:13 am »

((Markus is the guy who's boat you have been riding on, the guy who got you out. well you got yourselves out while he hurt himself, but he gave you the weapons))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2013, 05:02:16 am »

((Markus is the guy who's boat you have been riding on, the guy who got you out. well you got yourselves out while he hurt himself, but he gave you the weapons))

((Isn't that Greg? Or have I missed something?))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23