Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24490 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) and the earth shakes
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 06:05:40 pm »

Turn 0: The players arrive

OK if you do not think the stats fit your character let me know, you may also take a -2 penalty either on one stat or split, to boost any other stat by +1. Also if I missed you, then its because I dont feel like I can use your character as it stands, I apologise and you do go on the wait list. Same for anyone who just posted afterwards, I do not feel capable of running more then 8 characters at the moment if I feel that changes / someone die or does not post, then I will let people from  the wait list in.

You have come to Canberra because it is a far cry from the city you lived in while on the bottle, you also happen to have family here, you're sister and before seriously looking for a job you want to find her. You remember hearing that she was a minor backbencher for (1) The Australian Labour Party. You head to Parliament House to hopefully greet her as she leaves. Unfortunately a freak earthquake hits as you approach

You are out on your morning jog, your route takes you past Parliament House, as you pass it a freak earthquake hits.

You are walking around seeing the sites of the Australian Capitol Territory, heading to parliament house to have a look at question time, but an earthquake hits.

scapheap:
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

You are heading to you're veterinary practice, passing by Parliament House, when an earthquake hits

Dansmithers:
Spoiler: Genoa Tartakovsky (click to show/hide)

You are on holiday in Australia, for some reason you listened to the travel agency saying that a tour of the ACT would be a great idea, the tour guide is talking all about the historical significance of the region, when an earthquake hits (thank god)

NRDL:
Spoiler: Jeremiah Nix (click to show/hide)

(please note I gave you musical rather than only piano because I felt that only piano was not going to occur often, you may still however choose to only use the piano for your special if you wish)

You are walking along, hands in pocket looking for a place that might pay for a piano player to perform. You are in a melancholy mood, passing Parliament House when an earthquake hits

Kansa:
Spoiler: Charlotte Venture (click to show/hide)

Damn, you are late, your supposed to meet him/her (player decide who you are meeting) at the park in front of Parliament House, but you lost track of time in that bookstore, and it is impossible to just NOT go in there. You make relatively good time in traffic, when a freak earthquake hits.

Neroselene:
Spoiler: Thomas S Hunter (click to show/hide)

You are planning to head into question time, because the government has just announced it's budget and you want to see what the opposition makes of it. You are mostly there when a freak earthquake hits.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unholy_Pariah:
Spoiler: Elric Johnson (click to show/hide)

You are heading home from work, when two guys seem to think your a great target to mug, one points a knife at you while the other holds his hand out in a maner that says he is expecting something to be put there very soon, then an eartquake hits, the two men stumble and you {5} are fine, what do you do.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:58:21 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SailFlame

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Meh, needs more unicorns...
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) (signups)
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2013, 06:25:55 pm »

Don't know if I can join still, but I can try

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If there is one, I would like to be put on waiting list with this
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:56:16 pm by SailFlame »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) (and the earth shakes)
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2013, 06:31:34 pm »

Damn I missed it. Oh well PTW and hopefully waitlist.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2013, 06:32:15 pm »

suddenly be more agile and less perceptive, shank and disarm the guy wielding the knife before he can stand up.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:57:20 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2013, 06:37:31 pm »

sacrifice analysis for agility, shank the guy with the knife before he can stand up.

I was already tossing up whether to give you agility rather than perception, would you like that swap (just swap not sacrificing more than one) or the sacrifice 2 analysis for the agi?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 06:40:43 pm »

That would be great, cheers.

Anyone else notice scapheaps stats?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:55:21 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2013, 06:56:55 pm »

Woops, thats what happens when i Coppy paste the statline to keep the acronyms  the same, and forget to reset to 0

Edit: ok fixed, your stats are also modified now Pariah
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:59:29 pm by wolfchild »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2013, 07:41:45 pm »

"Ugh, a freaking earthquake! I knew that travel agent was a bitch."

Take cover, complain more.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2013, 08:50:11 pm »

"An earthquake? Weird. I didn't know we could get earthquakes here," Dick says to nobody in particular.

Look around. Where exactly am I now?

neroselene

• Bay Watcher
  • Dire Bears- Making your bad situations worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »

"Oh Crap!"

Take cover and take out notepad and pen, writing down notes on what's occuring.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2013, 09:56:57 pm »

Erik sighed, crossed his arms, and attempted to remain standing. He'd never heard of Australia having any devastating earthquakes, but it would be fitting for them to start as soon as he arrived. Erik bowed his head and prayed while he waited for the quake to end. "God our father, who art in heaven, why dost thou fucketh with me?"

Stand, wait. If anyone actually seems to be having legitimate trouble during the quake, help them.

Spoiler: EDIT (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:07:56 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2013, 01:32:35 am »

(What were they?)

Clair stops before thinking. Should she free the animals before the building collapse? Or will tracking them down afterward be too much. Well she couldn't live with herself if it did collapse.

Rush and free the animals at my practice
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2013, 03:07:14 am »

"I hope that jack is ok" she whispered to herself

Stop the car and hope it will be over soon
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:29:47 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2013, 03:13:07 am »

I run for some clear open space, away from buildings or trees.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2013, 03:26:39 am »

(What were they?)

I cant remember which ones, but you had another 2 stats with a +1 on em, woulda cought it anyway as I had the correct stats on the character sheets on my hard drive.

EDIT: only waiting on SC, who is having internet issues I will give him at least  untill i get up (not going to bed yet) tomorrow which will be between 12 and 14 hours to go, this early part is mostly for a bit of getting into the character, and I do not want it to take too long, also SC's character can safely phase out temporarily from inaction untill his internet is fixed
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:33:29 am by wolfchild »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23